18 ; c×a - snuggle uwu

ArkDanvers

Fluff so y'all can not cry

♤♤♤

Crowley's eyes slid open, blinking several times as he yawned. There was an unusual warmth at his side and chest, and basically the whole right side of his body. He felt something like feathers- actual feathers and something just as soft- against his neck.

Crowley tried to reach up to touch whatever was warming him so well, but was blocked by something large. He looked down immediately. A wing was covering his body, and so was the person attached to that wing.

Aziraphale. He was hugging Crowely. In his flat. On his bed. Asleep.

It took the demon the strength of 20 gods to not scream with joy. Something had happened to lead to this, no, not sex, you perverts... something more along the lines of...

Crowley spotted 3 empty bottles of wine on the floor in front of his bedroom door, which was locked. Ah ha.

He was about to get up, and remembered he was sharing the bed with someone. Crowley turned towards the angel, crushing his own wings for a second, and then spreading them out behind him comfortably. He looked down at Aziraphale, and the small smile on his face made Crowley want to melt.

Had he kissed him? If he had, he didn't remember it. That sucked. Because if he kissed him when he woke up, it might be extremely awkward. But if he didn't and never knew... well, then, he'd never know, and that really fucking bothered him for some reason.

As quickly as he could without walking Aziraphale, he reached around his torso and pulled himself closer to the warmth, pushing his head into the crook of the angel's neck. He yawned quietly and closed his slitted eyes. No need to wake him up right now.

♤♤♤

Aziraphale woke up after Crowley had fallen asleep again. He noticed that Crowley was nuzzle up against him and was tightly hugging his chest.

His wings were out, along with Crowley's which was odd. They never took out their wings unless absolutely necessary. Perhaps they had gotten drunk, or something.

Aziraphale remembered everything, though. He remembered every single detail of the night, and he cherished it.

His hand stroked Crowley's black feathers gently, even though he couldn't really see them too well. The demon shifted in his sleep, and Aziraphale stopped petting him.

His hair smelled like strawberries, for a change. Usually he smelled like smoke and whiskey, not that Aziraphale was complaining. He liked both smells a lot, but the new scent was a nice change.

Aziraphale sighed happily and closed his eyes again, replaying last night over and over.

♤♤♤

What happened last night? Well, I do think that's a but nosey, but alright, I'll tell you.

They did not get drunk. It was rather funny, actually, some customers who wanted to congratulate Aziraphale on being there for 20 years (at least) had brought him 3 bottles of wine.

He took them with a smile, not wanting to seem rude. But the woman and man who had gifted him suddenly felt a strong urge to leave as quickly as possible.

The angel decided that Crowley could have more use for them, so he carried them to his house, a long walk, but Aziraphale liked walking, so no harm done there.

Aziraphale rode the elevator to Crowley's floor, and walked down the length of the hallway. Even more walking on Aziraphale's part... did Crowley even deserve a drink now?