1 ; c×a - miracles

Hello anyone who reads this. this is my main account

But

I DIDN'T WANT MY FRIENDS TO SEE THIS SMH

have fun ;-; I need ideas for more sfories soooooo if you could maybe message me??? No smut tho pls

•×•

"Tell me again why you close on sundays?" Crowley's voice carried through the book shop, from the back, where he was, up to the front door.

"You don't have to yell..." A blonde man stepped around a pile of books to make his way towards Crowley.

The demon was lounging on a chair, in the very back of the book shop, his nails digging into the soft yellow fabric.

"I wasn't yelling, Angel, you must have something wrong with your ears," Crowley said, releasing his grip on the arm and shifting upwards.

Aziraphale glared at him, standing in front of the couch. "I close on sundays because it's the day humans go to church, Demon."

"You do release 'Angel' is actually a term of endearment, right?" Crowley called after Aziraphale, watching him walk into the many shelves of books.

He sighed and relaxed again, pressing his back into the ugly yellow cloth as best he could. As hideous as it was, Crowley liked how soft it was, an unusual feeling for a demon.

You see, the thing about this Demon was that he wanted to feel comfortable with his surroundings, to be smothered by warmth while sleeping, and to be able to lie on soft furniture if he was going to stay in one area for a period of time longer than an hour.

Most of his lot preferred the concrete lounging areas, uncomfortable looking, sharp objects that were uninviting to anyone that wasn't one of Satan's beloved subjects.

At his apartment, the demon had mountains of blankets on his bed, vaguely shaped like a large nest, more pillows than you could count, a very soft mattress, and a very sturdy lock on his bedroom door.

"Are you going to answer, dear?" Aziraphale asked, and Crowley looked up.

"Sorry, what was the question?" He asked.

"I asked what you've been reading lately, after I told you about my latest book, it took quite a bit of time to explain it," The angel said. "Were you... even listening?"

"Of course, Angel," Crowley said with his signature grin. "I don't read, so I don't have an answer. That is why I haven't given you one."

"You really should try to be nice to your friends," Aziraphale said, giving him a stern look.

"Best friend, actually," Crowley said.

Aziraphale couldn't keep the smile off his face, but he didn't even try to hide it. The angel just continued to read his leather bound book in silence, like how their evening had started.

It was almost midnight, now, and as Aziraphale bookmarked his book and set it on the table, Crowley had begun to snore quietly.

"Crowley?" Aziraphale said, breaking the silence.

There was no response, of course, and being an angel, Aziraphale tried his best to miracle the Demon into his bed. Uncertain of his success, Aziraphale promptly walked to the front of the shop and out the door.

He was watching where his feet landed, when suddenly, he ran into something. Aziraphale looked up, and saw Crowley's Bentley, waiting to go home too.

The keys were in the driver's seat, basically asking people to steal it. Maybe it was the demon's poor attempt at lazily tempting humans. Aziraphale sighed and grabbed the key, opening the door and sitting down. He was not a good driver, remember.

The angel jumped at the sound of the ignition starting, the loud engine buzzing in his ears. Which was the gas peddle, again? He shoved his foot down, and to his surprise, the car shot forwards. This was getting him nowhere, so Aziraphale mustered all of his focus and miracled the car and him to Crowley's flat.

When he opened his eyes, Aziraphale smiled from ear to ear, proud of his success. He was standing in front of his best friend's apartment .

He opened the door to the building ; it was unlocked. Aziraphale quickly walked throughout the house, and after checking all of the rooms with no success of locating Crowley, he opened the bedroom door, and, just like the angel had hoped, Crowley was still sleeping.

Except, he was on the floor.

Aziraphale tip-toed to him, and delicately wrapped his arms around Crowley's torso, pulling him upwards. After a few minute struggle, Aziraphale had finally gotten him on his bed, on top of a strange quantity of blankets. There seemed to be at least 10 there. Well, he was cold-blooded after all.

Being an angel, he pulled up most of them over Crowley, and gingerly took off his sunglasses, setting them on the night stand.

It was odd, seeing his so-called rival sleep. He never really imagined what a demon would look like while sleeping, and had always thought it would be an unpleasant sight.

But seeing Crowley, which was normally anxious or stressed, have the most peaceful expression on his face made Aziraphale smile, heat rushing to his cheeks.

After shutting and locking a ridiculously large lock on his bedroom door, Aziraphale left Crowley's flat, walked down the steps, gently patted the Bentley's hood, and continued to his bookshoop.

Uh sorry for the trash, but I couldn't really think about much stuff, so pls I need ideas...