Fashion problems, human problems, and breakups

Start from the beginning

"It's okay. I gotta go." I hung up before he could say I'm sorry again. I called Sarah back.

"Hello."

"Sarah you guys are free to leave. I talked to the guy in charge and he already apologized to me numerous times. I expect you to go back to London and fix this. Fire whoever was in charge of this mess up."

"Okay Bin calm down." 

"Bindi? I thought we were working for someone named Isabella Lauren" I heard in the background. Shit.

"Sarah who was that?"

"Eleanor Calder."

"Shit okay I gotta call Louis bye Sarah." My team was looking at me like I had three heads.

"Fashion business going downhill without me." I told them as I dialed Louis.

"Hello."

"LOUIS! YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOUND OUT ABOUT ME! SHE ASKED SARAH WHO BINDI WAS! YOU GOTTA TALK TO HER!"

"Okay calm down Bindi. I'll talk to her straighten it all out."

"Thank you Lou. Love you and have I said today how much you help me and how much I appreciate you?"

"Nope, but keep laying it on. Let's hear this again."

"Nope once is enough today. Also I broke up with Harry today, so watch out for Mr. Mopey."

"No wonder why Niall is smiling like an idiot and Harry wants to punch him." 

"It had to be done. Anyway I'm about to go on stage. Please remind Niall to call me in two hours when my show is done."

"Will do Bindi. I expect a lot of grovelling from you tomorrow."

"Okay Lou maybe."

"Bye Bindi good luck tonight."

"Thank you and good bye Lou." Louis was really a great friend to have. I loved them all they were all my best friends which reminded me that I haven't talked to my other best friends in a long time. I took to Twitter on my phone and sent out a tweet to them.

@Luke5SOS @Michael5SOS @Calum5SOS @Ashton5SOS about to go on stage. Love you guys. Sorry I haven't called. You guys are my best mates in the world. Except Ashton I love you big brother!

I went out on to that stage and sung my heart out that night. As I was thanking the fans Connor came on to the stage.

"Every one say hello to Connor from Before You Exit!"

"HELLLOOOOO!!!!" The fans screamed. I covered the mic and looked at Connor.

"What's up?"

"It's your brother Ashton."

"What's wrong?"

"I think it be better to tell you after your done."

"Alright." I finished off my thanks and sang the last song before hurrying off backstage.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH ASHTON?"

"His appendix is about to burst. He was rushed to the hospital in Sydney."

"I have to go. Cancel the rest of the tour and reschedule it."

"Okay Belle. Your jet is waiting for you at the airport."

"Thank you and I will call you guys to give you an update."

"Thank you and get going."

"BELLE!" Connor was calling my name. I turned around to bump into him.

"Niall is going to meet you at the airport. Have a safe flight." He kissed my cheek and I ran out of that theatre so fast I was out of breathe in the end. I hurried to my bus packed everything and everyone. I put the leashes on and ran back out to the car. I hopped in and he took me to my jet. Connor was right Niall was there on board when I got there. I unhooked my dogs from their leashes and they went and lied down on their beds as the jet was taking off. I cuddled into Niall.

"I hope that Ashton is going to be okay. I love him you know that right Niall. He is my big brother. I'll kill myself if he dies. I don't know what I would do without him."

"I know Bindi I know. Go to sleep we have a long flight ahead of us." I closed my eyes, but then my phone went off. It was Luke.

"Hello."

"Bindi. Did you hear about Ashton?"

"Yes I did. Is he okay?"

"Yes he is in surgery now, but they say he will be fine and will make a 100% recovery."

"That's great!! Thank you Luke. I'm on way down to Sydney now with Niall. We will be there as soon as we can."

"Okay see you soon Bindi. Also it was great seeing you the other night."

"I missed you too Luke. I actually missed all of you. Anyway I'm going to catch up on some sleep. I'll see you soon Luke. Say hello to Calum and Michael for me. If Ashton gets out of surgery and I'm not there tell him I love him."

"I will Bindi. See you soon." Niall took my phone out of my hands and put my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.