•25•

I see a letter beside her dead body ,

———————————————————————
Come and find me before i kill your loved ones

- Boyfriend
———————————————————————

Anger and worry was going through my body I didn't know what to do I don't want this specific person to kill someone I love. I must save Sana before her life ends.

I ran to her university and I asked her classmates if she was seen anywhere and they said she left early because she had some work. They told me where she went and I ran to the place she went.

I ran and ran then I finally tracked her she was walking alone listening to music on the opposite road. I followed her , I was about to cross the road but a bus came by. Once the bus left she suddenly disappeared.

I crossed the road quickly and she was no where to be found , I walked in quick pace I checked every conrner but she was no where to be found then I got a doubt I missed a place it was a underground basement under a shop.

I went to that location , I loaded my gun and held on my right hand and a torchlight on my left. Then I heard something.

mmmmmmm!!!!

It was clearly someone screaming I followed the sound and it ended up to be a room. I opened the room and it was a music player playing a recorded sound. I took it and checked when it was taken and it was 5 minutes ago it means Sana is still here.

I turned around and somebody hit me on my head. Everything started to turn my vision so blur I couldn't see who it was then I tried very hard to see who it was and it was......

Taehyung