•15•

Chaeyoung got up " why are you here ?."

" I'm here to meet you ," I said.
" okay then let's go to a cafè ," Chaeyoung said. All of us went to a near by cafe , we ordered our food and we sat at a corner.

Chaeyoung was infront of me and the guy was infront of Sana.

" so let me introduce myself first ," Chaeyoung introduced herself.

" my name is Son Chaeyoung , I used to study in hanlim arts school and I recently joined SPK college on 8th jan." That sentence somehow triggered my mind.

I introduced myself and I told her " Chaeyoung do you remember this phone?." I passed her the phone. She examined it and she don't seem to remember.
I felt like there was no hope asking her more questions.

" who's this girl ? It looks like you ," she asked.

She has forgotten me

" It's me and that is you ," I said.

" ayyyy I met you before no way ," she giggled.

She really did forgot

" Chaeyoung I'm your Girlfriend....please remember please ," I started tearing up and the guy was shocked.

" sorry but I dont remember meeting you and this is my girlfriend, jeon somi I never had anyone before you ....."

She ends the conversation and she leaves with her Girlfriend .

Sana comforts me and I just burst into tears.

This feels like karma

———————
YeEt