•7•

" unnie unnie look at this ," I showed my phone to her and she giggled.

" Mina your phone and black," I looked at my phone I  tried to on it but it shows no battery. Why right now arghhh...

We arrived at the mall and we went to a cafè to eat. I ordered a sandwich and ice Americano , we sat near the window and i ate.

" so mina what were you gonna show me?," she asked.
" well I scrolling through Instagram and I saw a picture of cha—," something caught my attention I saw someone entering the cafe , it was her.

I quickly got off my seat and I grabbed that persons shoulder to turn around. It was her face it was her. I hugged her " Chaeyoung , Chaeyoung you're alive." I was so happy.

She was shocked and jeongyeon was extremely shocked when she said something.

" sorry I think you're looking for the wrong person and I'm not Chaeyoung  ," she let goes of the hug  and leaves the cafe.

Everybody starts whispering and staring at her. I asked jeongyeon let's leave. We left the mall and she dropped me to my house.

I entered my apartment and smelled so bad , I cleaned the room.
After that I sat on my bed I kept thinking about her. I started tearing up I can't believe this.

Does she not remember me?