EPILOGUE

All camp activities came back to normal and were good too. So it was concluded that Lucy was doing good work.

She also had a jolly nature and was kind to all campers, including Ares cabin (gasps) .

But she had a good friendship with our trio. Maybe because I was a son of Zeus or maybe she found us really awesome.
She didn't smoke weed (thank goodness).

So after all, the summer went good. But as you might have known by now, everything good doesn't happen with demigods.

After a week of using the gorgon's blood on Ryana's tree, the watch shouted around 3 in the morning,"HEY EVERYONE!! COME OUT FAST!!"

We all ran towards the watch with our weapons drawn thinking it was another attack.

But when we reached Ryana's tree, it was completely healed but the strange thing was that a girl of my age was laying unconscious on its roots.

The girl wore a greek armour minus the helmet. Under it she wore an olive green tee shirt and camaflouge pants. She had shoulder length darkest of the darkest brown hair. When she opened her eyes, I saw her pupils colour, it was a stunning black with a tinge of green.

"Who are you? Where am I? Where is my spear? Am I captured?" She bombarded us with questions.

"Whoa! Calm down. I am Vansh Kaushik. You are at camp half blood's boundaries. I don't know where your spear is and no you are not captured." I rapid fired.

"Now my turn. I am Bhuvi. Who are you?" Bhuvi asked.

"I am Ryana Isabella Carvalho."

A\N : Hey guys! Thanks for the support you have shown for this book and my other book VANSH KAUSHIK and the TRIDENT THIEF ( if you have not read it yet then go read it!).

I'll soon start the third part but I need to think it's title and story so I'll start it after a month or two. STAY TUNED!

P.S. All the characters (except the names) and stories base belongs to Rick Riordan!