CH: 1 MY BIRTHDAY PARTY

A\N: Hey guys thank you for reading and loving the first book "Vansh Kaushik and the Trident Thief".
And thanks for reading this book too.
The book cover was made by @kthnjjk .
It was my 14th birthday, so I had given a party to my friends, Bhumi and Anshu, my demigod team.
Yeah, I'm a demigod, son of Zeus, my name is Vansh Kaushik.
So as I was saying, we three had gone to Ansal Plaza. I had called Kurien too, but he had gone to his hometown.
We went to Pizza Hut, took our pizzas and sat on an isolated part of the park there.
We were having fun, eating, laughing and joking about our quest.
When our pizzas were about to finish a dozen or so black and big dogs came towards us and sat in a large circle around us.
Anshu threw a piece of pork at one dog. He ate it, and came towards us, wagging his tail.
"Nice dog, good boy." Anshu said.
All dogs began to growl, and slowly stood up and started advancing towards us.
Suddenly, the morphed into seven feet tall hybrids of all species, Labrador in the majority.
"Hell..." Bhumi said.
"Yeah I know." I replied.
"No, hell... Hellhounds." She said.
Our pet hellhound, whom we named Chelsea, started telling them to not attack us, in dog language of course. But they didn't seem convinced, they snapped at Chelsea.
She looked at us pitifully.
She came to us and placed a whistle made of bone at Bhumi's feet and ran away.
"She chose you, you keep it." I said to Bhumi, when she was looking questioningly at us. "What about them?" Anshu asked, pointing at the Hellhounds.
"I think we have enough experience to know what to do!"
          ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We stood ready to fight, I with riptide, Anshu with his bow and arrows and Bhumi with her gladius.
They charged.
Anshu threw fire arrows at them. Bhumi charmspoke them to fall on her gladius.
I was on a murder rampage I stabbed, ripped, slashed flew into the air and stabbed again. Soon there was nothing, just golden dust everywhere.

Suddenly, we heard a loud howling. 50 or so hellhounds were running towards us.
"HOLD TIGHT!" I shouted as I gripped both of them and flew into air, towards the Camp.