CH:7 SHAILZA THE MEANEST

The army attacked. Cyclops smashed everything in their way, upturning chariots.
Nemesis chariot was the first. All of us stopped our chariots except Shailza, who kept driving.
All of the demigods jumped in the battle.

There was slashing, stabbing, gutting, ripping and all other things imaginable in a fight.
Bhumi and I had grouped with the Athena cabin because they had a good plan (which they always have) to kill the smaller monsters first.
Most of the campers had revived from the shock and were drawing out their weapons and joining the fight.
I looked back and saw that Shailza was running hard to finish the race, even when everyone was defending the camp against the monster army.

I was fighting like a demon, their were gashes on my shoulders, forearms and cheek. There was monster dust all over my body.
I stabbed and slashed and gutted and beheaded monsters, randomly throwing bolts of lightning on Cyclops and Empousa.

Meanwhile, the Aphrodite cabin was charmspeaking the hellhounds to fight among themselves, only Bhumi was fighting with her gladius, glistening with sweat, blood and monster dust.
A loud shouting of ' Yes, yes' distracted me.
I turned around and saw that it was Shailza who was shouting because she had won.
The Apollo cabin was acting as doctors, as well as archers, disentergrating monsters.
Hephaestus cabin was throwing greek fire and grenades.
Persephone, Demeter, Dionysus cabin (with Dionysus) and satyrs, dryads and nature spirit were making vines grow, trees and daisies sprout (seriously, you Persephone kids) geyser burst on the monsters.
Soon the army was reduced to nothing and they were forced to retreat.
          ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Drake turned to Shailza, and asked the  question everyone had in his or her mind," Why didn't you join the fight? Was winning the race more important than the well-being of the camp and the campers?"

"I didn't want to be a loser like you all. And I also wanted to go on the quest."
Shailza said.
"Well the prophecy means that we 3 go, because we were the ones who were successful in the quest." I said, pointing out Bhumi, Anshu and myself.

"Well, well, well! Look who's deciphering the prophecy, the Oracle of Delphi!" Utkrisht said. Ares cabin and most of the campers snickered.
"I am the activity director and I will choose who ever I want to."
"But..." I started.
"Any more argument and you will wash the dishes today."
"But sir....."
"For the next week."
I shut up, fearing that he might expand our dish washing days.