Red stained Request

Slumber was finding its way of my body, it was the oddest sensation, it'd happen often but this time the swaying of my body felt more intense, like a laying in a hammock perfectly balanced during a windy day but the cause of the awakening was my foot. It felt wet? And as I came too, some moist very elastic muscle was curling and swirling between and around my toes, lathering my left sole and heel in what I can assume is saliva, rigid rows of possibly teeth teasing at a sudden unwanted spiking pain early in the morning, this resolution makes my sleepy face flinch as my brows furrowed while opening my eyes slowly to immediately widen as I stared at a whole grizzly bear gently gnawing at my foot. I sharply inhaled ready to screech but my teeth grit and my lips seal remembering this beast has a part of me already residence in its mouth.

"Oh dear! No, we don't do that to our guests, bad bear." I felt my shoulders relax a bit hearing Fluttershy's voice but the creature stubbornly latched it's paws over my shin as I felt my foot go deeper as my chest heaved in respond to a sharp gasp I did... I feel so defenceless in this situation and it's somewhat frustrating, my thoughts are cut short as Fluttershy pulled out a pretty sizable ball and tossed it, before the bear gave chase. "Are you okay y

?" She questioned with such a dishearted voice and sad expression I simply blurted out a, " I'm fine..." Oh really Bear Grylls you're fine?! A bear almost gave you a free amputation and you still save face? "...Hehe I must have seemed like a pretty tempting snack huh?" I attempt to neutralize the situation as she simply lifts up my foot and checks it over and in the same fashion wipes it over with a handkerchief, "uhm, thanks for saving me just now, I could've lost my foot here..." I utter with a nervous grin, Fluttershy quietly stared me straight in the eyes... it was a lingering glance, I found my self mesmerized by her blue eyes as if Im floating in a large pool on vacation, "Its nothing really, I mean, I do still owe you one after the whole timberwolf fiasco."

So is that what it is... I sigh,"heh." This is out of obligation, of course I should've known, even so, why is she still caressing my foot doesn't she find furless beings a tad odd perhaps? But, the way she's touching it and pressing down to sensually, it's as if she can read the spots that need it and how hard, its relaxing yet terrifying for her to be so normal about it, "...does it feel good?"

I froze at the question that broke the silence, "uh... y-yeah, it actually feels really good Fluttershy, you're amazing at giving foot rubs." As soon as I complimented her, her shy demeanor returned as she became flustered while moving onto the other foot. I don't want to seem like I'm taking advantage of her by just letting her but it feels sooo amazing, her touch is such a drug at this point. "HEY FLUTTERSHY AND NEW GUY WANNA TRY MY NEW RECIPE?!" I jolt out of my sleeping position as if caught in the act as I try to calm down looking to Pinkie with a tray of cupcakes, while Fluttershy's hands kept the shape and stance they were, her expression reading as if she just lost something important before she exhaled softly and clenched her hands into fists briefly before standing up next to me.

"Pinkie do you mind at least knocking?" Flutters timidly starts as Pinkie blinks a few, "Pfttt when have I ever needed to do that? Anyways, cupcake?" She hand me a chocolate cupcake as I started to bite it, chewing for a bit to be met with a slightly minty molten butterscotch centre, my eyes widen at this. Oh man thats good with the more dark chocolate outer cupcake. "How is it?" Pinkie asked enthusiastically not noticing Fluttershy's reluctance to try, "Its a great synergy you got between dark chocolate and sweet molten butterscotch and the cupcake is so soft and well balanced." I was ready to praise it more but I felt a pinching pang on my neck as I faced Fluttershy giving Pinkie and I a glare, "u-uhm, you should try it Fluttershy, I think you'd agree." I uttered as she took a bite and has the same expression as I did. I knew she'd like it, I grin. "Sooo?" I ask with a smile, "It's ... it's pretty good I guess"  "I'LL TAKE IT!" Pinkie squeals somehow getting louder ...how, just how, I sigh and soon she's gone as I headed towards the bathroom to try and freshen up, damn it all, I don't have a toothbrush or even a towel for that matter, "Excuse me y/n, I brought you some towels and as for the toothbrush, you can just use mine for now, I'll purchase new ones for both of us." I nod and grab the only toothbrush there rinsing it throughly and begun to brush my teeth and quickly shower.

I soon walk out and grab the clothing I came with with a sadden sigh before fluttershy walks up with a fresh shirt, "this is a shirt I was gifted with from Rarity, it may be pretty sparkly but I think it's just about your size she says flustered eyes closed, was she blushing at the thought of me naked perhaps? Odd, I'm from a whole different dimension silly mare, "thanks." I take the shirt and pull it over myself then gently pat her head, well I didn't mean to do that she sort of reminded me of someone just now, a helpful gal I think...

I soon hear my stomach protest for the single cupcake demanding more food, as Fluttershys ears perked up and she quickly walked off as I shrug and put on my pants without the underwear cause gross, though it saved me wearing the sweaty undies it feels weird to be hanging so free right now. I make my way downstairs to a pretty large spread of assorted veggies and some soups, "Whoa, hehe are you feeding your animals inside this time?" I chuckle at the thought of a bunch of animal around a table, "Oh my, no, that'd be way too messy, this is for you." ...huh? I guess I don't mind pure veggie spread, everything hear has been amazing so far, I sat down and dug in and found myself full half way, I felt relaxed and releaved but soon another hunger replaced all the rest as I begun eyeing Fluttershy's feminine curves her large bust as she took away some empty bowls and plates, it was as if she was a house wife hehe, man what is wrong with me, this is my host jeez, I shouldn't be thinking about giving the vegan sausage like this.

"Do you need anything else?" She softly asked as I blush feeling as if caught staring too long, she must've noticed... I feel like a horrible person now. "Um no, I'm fine for now I guess, thanks alot Flutters that was great!" I praise as she blushed looking to the floor while holding the brim of her light blue apron, this made her arms press her breast together more as I starred once more feeling build up in my lower body, what the hell, I'm normally not this much of a horndog. I got a damn stiffy from her and I was giving her shade for flustering at me... wait, would she be open to the idea, no I can't just stand up and be like, LeTs bAnG, but seriously this feeling burns more than usual, I need to distract myself.

"Hey um Fluttershy, I have to admit, I sort of miss meat." She looked at me perplexed, "w-well it's a pretty bad thing to say but the taste... I might never get to taste it again ever, its hard to explain, heh wish I could have it one last time atleast or even tell anyone what it is haha but that'd sound pretty evil when I think about it." I sighed as Fluttershy stood silent staring into my eyes once more, this time, I felt on coming waves while in the blue of a vast ocean, she probably doesn't like that I'm keeping it secret, heh well tough tits lady it's not like you can read my thoughts no matter how far you stare into my soul, as I thought this I could see the micro frustration signs on her face, "I just want to make your stay pleasant so it can't be that bad."   "Hehe still not saying Fluttershy dear host, I don't plan on getting kicked out." I chuckle.

She stretched out her wings and exhaled before walking to the door, "I'll be going out for a bit." She simply utters before flying off, hmm did I anger her? Meh."