Fluttershy

The smacking on the door steadily became more urgent as the bangs resonate more easily through the cottage above, it wasn't long until I felt Fluttershy's body lift away from my own with head slightly swung up towards the sound, "Shhh..." She shushed with a finger to her lips before making her way upstairs. I lean back into my own weight as she finally backed away and I need not tense up.

The latch can be heard shooting shut and a lock clamp into place as I look around to notice the carnage in the basement, the walls were unusually clean, with a few dots of a old rotten red scattered here and there, with Fluttershy's scent gone, the subtle sent of freshly open meat and iron reigns supreme in the frigid air, bones seeming to be piled at the corners of the basement, I begun struggling against my binds but to now avail, sadly. I look to my free feet, and try to swing them to the pitry dish before tapping it over from the, small lamp illuminated table beside me, hearing a hard thud above, followed by a gooey gushing.

My heart was now in my throat as the gushing became a steadily quieting stream, my heart beat in my ears as the silence settled in. The dish falls to the floor scattering the knives about and I try to quickly grab one by my toes, the closest one unfortunately facing it's razor sharp edge to me, my reach isn't enough, but, I can hear hard fast footsteps coming from above whilst my nerve wrecked sweaty feet slide over the flat of the blade and I finally probe at it to flip it over sustaining a sharp pain right up my leg the webbing between my toes splitting and I quickly lean forward to hold the blade in my lips groaning in pain.

The door swung open, followed by an outraged rattle that squeaked from the hinges, I clamp my hands over my lips as I hid amongst the bones staying out of sight, "Oh... Oh no, no no no what's going on, honey don't do this." She echoed with a shaky tone, I could breath in the cattle from within the bones and peeked at her through the many tiny openings, her hand was coated in red as she made her way around the table to see my blood coated blade I had freed myself with, letting off a low chuckle, "Oh silly you, you ended up hurting yourself my love, come out and I'll fix you up." Fluttershy sweetly spoke as though a loving mother in a deep contrast to her red hand.

I can feel my heart pacing as she shifts between waiting for me to come out and she searching in some boxes around the basement before I finally decided to run out of the pile of bones and made my way upstairs and quickly sliding the book shelf entrance to the room shut, heart... my heart pulse in my chest the entire time, Fluttershy slapping to the shelf with a soft spoken pleading, "Hey now honey, that's not nice, come on open up you're hurt..." ,  my palm shot to my chest trying to calm down before my eyes met with still, lifeless, blue eyes of Applejack, making me pause trying to fully comprehend the situation and let her death sink in, the red streak from being dragged along the floor solidifying the fact. "...I gotta get out of here." I verbally confirm, "You're not leaving me, I-I mean you're hurt, you need me right now." She continues through the muffling of the shelf, before I begun rushing out of the cottage, "... you won't get far..." She added as her voice faded while I ran into the woods, "You won't get FAR!" she boomed in her my authoritive and enraged tone, no longer hiding her intentions.