Source Of Crimson

A distant chirping gently washed away the left over sleep on my concious, slowly I opened my eyes to see myself facing up to a ceiling, feeling the usual disoriented feeling of waking in an unfamiliar place, like a warm guest bed of a cousin's house, the blanket is so eagerly warm and fluffy as my hands gently glide over it. "Ehm...Mo-morning (Y/n) th... that kind of tickle..." A timid voice chimed as I open my eyes a little more seeing Fluttershy's wing promptly placed on my body as I essentially harassed her, my hands ejected to the air as a furious blush adorns my face.

She swiftly swiped her wing off my body with a pretty strong wind hitting my face, then she stiffened her arms, one to the pillow and the other to the air with her wings doing just about the same behind her in a yawn and stretch, I join in the contiguous yawn bef- Smoosh... "Mm, morning." She uttered with my face firmly nuggled to her chest, they were pressing on my face yet not intrusively at all, almost feeling like very soft and big marshmallows, there wasn't much in warmth as her wing had me warmed just as warm as she is, now that I think about it, press seems to strong, more so my face were pressing to her far too welcoming bosom. "Eh... what's, go-good morning.." I stuttered out a bit muffled as her grip on tightened, as my early morning lower half begun to shift to final gear, feeling this I went into panick as my hands shoot up to push away and keep the distance from her... have I become weaker? Or is she really this strong... her arms at first stalled at the feeling of resistance -as if to gauge the force- before they begun to continue slowly squeezing me closer once more, I started sweating bullets, looking up to her I could barely see her chin as well as her lips stretched into a very joyful smile, "There there little guy no need to be shy, it's just a hug." She lovingly comforts not knowing my predicament.

She lost no ground in my struggles and before long there wasn't enough space and all the room to squeeze for her, suddenly my pelvis met hers with one hand that hand shifted to my lower back, length having burst out of the trunks brim slapping assertively to her bright yellow underwear.

"..."

"..." dammit...

"...he-hey (Y/n), I didn't mean t-"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK, "Hey Fluttershy, I reckon I'm gonna need yer help back the farm, it's an emergency!" A strong country pumkin accent sliced through the tense air as I took the chance to pull away and head to the shower as she got up and headed to hastly get a change of clothes and follow Applejack. I exit the shower with toothbrush in mouth whilst dressing up, soon enough however, I was foaming at the mouth so I decided to walk back to the bathroom to feel a wet substance under my foot, the floors are wooden so for a rougher prickly texture to be there sticks out too much to ignore. Looking at it, it seems to be a very tiny dot of red... "hmm." As I was assesing that spot another larger spot was on the lowest bookshelf on the second last right hand corner and another on the higher shelf as I look up to scan the many titles above, " 'If You Want It Take It'...'How To Grow Premium Dandelions'... 'The Strength In Silence'... 'Be Assertive Nobody Can Stop You'... 'Grooming pigs'..." I gripped the toothbrush with a yawn before seeing a thick book simply labelled '2' then 3 and one far apart from one another, I reached for 1 to see it have very clear red markings over it, like fingers with paint... or blood?

The door had started to crackle as someone had tried to come in with my face quickly looking to the direction of the sound with an expression of a deer in headlights in the middle of the night, quickly I pushed the book back in before bolting to the bathroom to finish rinsing out my mouth, "I'm baaaack!" Flutters gently exclaimed as my racing heart started beating at my ribcage like a drum, I rinsed the toothbrush and set it back into the holder as Fluttershy hovered over placing a bag infront of my feet, "I even got you all your new clothes from Rarity so you don't have to get anywhere near her... or uhm I..I mean aswell as going all t-the way there hehe." She stated as I picked up the bag scanning the content, "Wow, thanks Fluttershy you're the best, you didn't have to honestly!" I said ecstatic, getting immense fluster from the mare. I begin to walk off with the bag to try some stuff on as Fluttershy quickly stuffed the toothbrush in her mouth getting a chuckle from me, "Im pretty sure you put the toothpaste on the bristles first hehe." I said leaving.

Fluttershy P.O.V
Suckle SUCKLE SMACK Smooche, 'oh my sweet dearest (Y/n)'s saliva was here, maybe there still some left, eeeeh, I'm glad he agreed to using the same brush for a little bit...' I thought holding his new personal brush in hand as I thoroughly scrubbed the inside of my mouth. Afterwords I headed back to get my larger drying off towel before noticing a white stain on my bookshelf, checking closer it seems pretty foamy... hmmm, could it be? I get a small sample with my finger before bringing it to my eager lips giving a cautious lick as I soon could feel my pupils expand at the taste, there's no mistaking it, "..(y-)...(Y/N)!" i cheered with my tongue now swirling over my pinky then,with no hesitation, getting on all fours to  clean the streamline stain on the books and bit of the shelf, heart pounding at the more raw taste of my beloved. After a bit of huffing in complete ecstasy, it hit me. "Wait..." he was messing around her while I was away... fuck no, no NO NO NO!  What'd he see... maybe nothing, he didnt act weird or anything. I'll just thoroughly clean the last bits of leftover mess now and watch him closely.