Cherry's Nightmare 2

Fluttershy POV

"Oh dear, I think I might have took it too far with that kiss, I hope he can breath fine, uh..uh, my saliva might choke him in his sleep~" I whispered with a mild fluster adorning my cheeks before looking to Angel and using bandages O keep near to wrap and gag them, they saw it all and even drugged aswell I'm sure they'll remember what happened, 'Oh Darn it, I couldn't control myself any longer.' I felt a sting at the clarity of the situation, looking at my unconscious dearest.

It's been this way ever since that very... unique request from him, I wanted you to be closer to me and just had to find out how to make that meal you've missed so, Discord cooperated only to try and get a scare out of it, "I paid attention though, all the ways your kind prepare your meals..." I uttered to his still body before turning around and working them onto my back, leaning forward to get my Angel into my embrace aswell, barely stumbling to my bookshelf and getting it to slide back and aside to show my humble prepping station, an old well hidden storage closet turned slaughter house, I think that's what Discord called it.

"Mmm, I love you so much, I'd even do this for you just to see me as the only one closest to your heart, one, two or even five heart beats, I'd give them all up so I could have yours against my ear, after that first... f-first kill I found myself changing, slowly, steadily... I wasn't only scared of what I'd do if I was caught but also myself, at first it made me sick to my stomach, the memories of my red covered hands and knife but seeing that smile beam in my direction, I felt funny, slowly my mind would see the red as a passionate velvet of your warm embrace my love, I started sleeping away from you because I couldn't trust myself. I begun to slowly enjoy it~" I continued as I tied him up to the table. "The others would never understand, e-even if they did understand they would probably look at you different, no! Shun you if they knew your kind even eats ponies... but I don't mind, if you ever wanted to take a bite out of me, my love, I'd be so so so so honored~" I hissed as I leaned into their chests warmth feeling their heart beat calmly pump the velvet through his veins as I felt my knees weaken as I squished myself to his chest, 'I love this, I love you sooo much, your heroic blood too, I would be truly honor if you even licked me.' I thought stroking my chest up and down along his own, "I'm yours afterall and you... you're all mi-" DING DONG!

The doorbell rang as I sigh before fixing my expression preparing to approach the door, 'Who could it possibly be?' I thought opening my door to the royal guard, "HER THAT'S HER, SHE DID IT!!" I felt a piercing, desperate shriek beat at my eardrum, as I scan for the source I felt my heart sink seeing Cherry still drawing breathe and having the gull to be looking me in the eyes, 'How is she still alive?' I thought before raising my brow at the screaming from her slowly shivering and leaning away frightened, of course I'm not really. "Wha..what, who are you, what's g-going on?" I held back a smirk as the guards looked to her as they chuckling, "No no no no, this pony is dangerous, she tried to hurt me!" Cherry squawked at the guards, "Heya Flutters, I didn't think you're the most dangerous out all of us elements haha!" A feminine hoarse voice comes from above, it was Rainbow Dash in her signature Wonderbolt suit, "Listen, we're sorry to stomp over like this but I caught this mare from the sky on my rounds and as you've noticed, they're definitely not a Pegasus.  "Uhm... I... No offense but, I've never seen that mare ever in my life."

'Darn it, when Rainbow can describe a rescue so briefly she must be serious, I guess she's not liking the fact I'm being accused? Oh what a sweet friend, however, you're getting in the way.' I thought before hearing a loud crash and glass shatter, with Rainbow Dash first to enter, 'URGH, why are they getting in my way even more!!' I thought as my eyelid twitch. "Oh dear, wh-WHAT, what was that?!" I hid behind the guards to find a broken window, 'Oh no, no, no, no, don't tell me he escaped, how did he wake up so fast, don't tell me was pret...ending...' "Hehe." I caught my chuckle as the guards looked  away from the evidence to me, confused. "What's so funny miss?" One guard loomed over me, "Hey, hey back off, she's the victim here, can't you see?" Dash defended as the other guard returned from walking around I guess, I'm calm though, for some reason, I'm fully and well prepared to kill them if they even dare interfer anymore, "It seems like nothing was stolen..." He started, "SEE?! She probably kidnapped somebody!" Cherry howled, "N-no, I couldn't!" I protested as my blood boiled, I could feel my wings stiffen to prep striking them in their constantly opening and stalling throats."Probably a creepy stalker, Aight look, could you guys go out there and actually do your jobs?" Dash said as they soon walked out with Cherry running close behind. "I'll find em..." I uttered looking out the window as the sun was coming close to a kissing upon the leaves of the forest, 'But first...' I thought grabbing my laddle. "Hey Flutters, where's your new roommate, or were we interrupting something?"
"Yea you were..." I said, "Wha-" POW!