chapter eighteen

[edited.]

Months have passed by, it was almost Christmas now. Taehyung was busy with his university, modeling and taking care of the Jeon father-son.

Tae has officially moved into Jungkook's house in October, during Junho's birthday to be exact and making it Junho's best gift.

Jungkook, went back to his routine with business meetings, meeting with clients, and business trips. Now that he has Taehyung he doesn't need to worry about leaving Junho alone with the maids or his parents.

About meeting Taehyung's parents, Jungkook has met them and talked to them about their situation while asking their permission to have Taehyung moving in with him.

••••

Flashback

It was Saturday when Taehyung told Jungkook that he missed his parents.

They were in the living room with Junho playing his car toys in o the carpet.

"Koo, I miss mommy and daddy." Taehyung nuzzles his face on Jungkook's neck with him sitting on Jungkook's lap.

They didn't have to hide their affection in front of Junho since Junho doesn't mind and they know their limit.

"Let's go to your parents then."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a spark in his eyes.

"Really? You'll let me go to their place?"

"Nu-uh, we're going to their place. Besides, I haven't met your parents after the party." Jungkook said making Taehyung groans remembering the feud he had on that party.

"Junho, let's change your clothes. We're going to Taetae's parent's house." Jungkook picked Junho up and went to his bedroom to change.

Taehyung chuckled and went to his and Jungkook's shared bedroom to change to. Since it's fall now, he decided to wear something that can warm him up.

The three of them then enter the car and drove to Tae's parent's house

••••

The ride took 30 minutes before they finally arrive. Jungkook was quite nervous since it's his first time seeing Tae's parents again after telling them that they're dating now.

Taehyung went in first and search for his parents.

"Mom... I'm here." Tae's voice filled the mansion.

"In the kitchen sweetheart." Taeyeon's voice was heard from the kitchen.

Taehyung ran to the kitchen and bear hug his mother after months didn't see each other. Tae hasn't got a chance to visit his parent's house due to his busy schedule.