Goodnight

Taylor got back with her things and Karlie without hesitation helped her.

Karlie's dad showed Taylor to her room in the house.

Once Taylor got settled Karlie's dad left and said goodnight and closed the door.

Karlie sat on the bed while Taylor I packed her clothes and put them in a dresser.

"So where are you from?" Karlie wondered

"I'm from the next county and I live on a ranch with my dad who runs rodeos. That's how I learned and had the life of horses" she explained.

"Wow that's amazing, I've lived here my whole life and not much happens except my dad races horses." Karlie told her.

"Looks like we have something in common" Taylor mentions

"Taylor?"

"What is it?" Taylor put her shirts down in the drawer.

"I know Bambi isn't much yet but you can help him right?" Karlie doubted

Taylor turned to Karlie "Where did that come from? Earlier you were confident, so why doubt now?"

"It's just he's different" Karlie furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm different too. I've never raced before and I sure don't have the jockey title and I'm a girl but I'm here."

Karlie took back the statement and admired Taylor.

"I'm glad your here. I've never had anyone my age here"

"I'm glad I have you as company, how did I never meet you?" Taylor asked.

"I don't really go with my dad anywhere and I mostly stay home"

It was getting late and Karlie was sleepy.

"Well I better get to bed, tomorrow is gonna be fun!" Karlie smiled

It was gonna be the first day of bonding for Taylor and Bambi.

They both say goodnight and Karlie left the room.

-so much for that tomorrow, sorry it took so long to come back but here it is!  (: