Chapter 1

Izuku POV
I was walking to a cafe to do a bit of studying after school. After all we got a lot of homework! I almost fell when I heard a huge explosion. What was that? I ran over to the source of commotion. A villain attack! I ran in and activated my quirk at 8%. Luckily I got my previsional hero license! I ran in, knocking out most of the villains. I was searching for the source of the explosions when I heard someone crying. I ran towards the person. "My daughter! Where is she?!" The mother screamed. I hurriedly looked around and saw a young girl whose leg was stuck under some rubble. I quickly rushed toward her and released her. I picked her up and brought her to the crying woman. "Is this your daughter?" I asked. She ran to the girl and hugged her tightly. " Yes thank you!" She shouted through tears.  As I looked around and I brushed against someone in a black hoodie. Weird. Then my vision started going fuzzy and I blacked out.

Aizawa's POV
I heard there was a villain attack nearby so I headed to the scene. To my surprise everything seemed fine other than the fact a woman was shouting on about the 'hero' falling over. When I went to help her I was shocked to see that the person was a smaller version of Midoriya. I carefully lifted him up and rushed to the nearest hospital.
~
I was trying my best to stay patient and find out what happened when a doctor walked in. "You may come in but we need to talk about what happened." He stated. I nodded and walked in to see a mini Midoriya snuggled up in the hospital blankets. " So he has been effected by a quirk that makes him into a 3-4 year old child. The effects can't be reversed until we catch the person responsible of this. Other than that he is absolutely fine." The doctor explained. " What am I gonna do with you." I sighed, " I'll care for him as his mother is on a trip." I told the doctor. He simply nodded and walked out.
~
When we reached my apartment I changed Midoriya into the clothes they provided for him and placed him in the guest bed. " Hizashi,   I had to bring Midoriya home because he was turned into a child and his mother is on a trip." I half yelled. "m'kay babe." He shouted back. I then yeeted myself into my room and onto my bed. I fell asleep straight away. The next morning I have to look after my class of problem children. Ugh, my job can be annoying but hey they've improved and to be honest, they are some of the best students I've ever taught. Welp gotta get my beauty rest.
~
I flopped out of bed and made some toast for me, Hizashi and Midoriya. I then went to The guest room and awoke Midoriya. " W-who are you?" He mumbled. " Ah Midoriya I am Mr. Aizawa and I'm looking after you." I replied. He nodded and let me pick him up. I took him to the dining table and seated him on one of the chairs while I got the toast. "Would you like anything on your toast?" I asked.He shook his head. I then got him into some casual yet cute clothes and we walked to U.A.
~
I walked into class with Midoriya wrapped in my sleeping bag. " Aizawa- sensei where is Midoriya and what is that?" Iida yelled.
"Shush Iida Midoriya is here and trying to sleep." I snarled back. The entire class let out an overdramatised gasp. I then explained what happened and the class almost immediately understood. "I will be assigning someone the duty of looking after Midoriya." The entire class burst into chatter at this statement. "Silence! I have already chosen who." The class glared at me with curiosity, "It will be Todoroki." Everyone immediately turned their attention to him and started shouting at him. They all stopped when they saw me cradling a crying Izu- ugh! Midoriya in my arms. " Todoroki, I'll tell you a bit about the child version of Midoriya." He nodded and came over. This is going to be difficult.