CHAPTER 35: THE HOOK UP

Start from the beginning

It was fuckin' torture.. all I could do to stop staring at his hands, gripping her soft thighs in them lil bitty ass shorts and that tank top with them perfect, perky titties.. He was holding on for dear life, in his sleep -- And all I could do was start scrolling through my phone, when usually, nothing or nobody can't knock me off my game. Not nothin'.. but that bedroom, decked out like sex. With all that fuckin' money Tae got. And he signed all of it, over to her. Power of Attorney, Aisha got it. Laying there like that for Tae, so peacefully twisting in his hair. Lke a fucking witch, she's got a spell on that nigga. And Tae ain't gone never let go.. I picture how she tried to move out from under him to read that contract and he gripped that ass. She threw her hair with that big rock on her fuckin' finger.

It was like I was watching a sexy ass video, they live like fuckin' stars. And I want that shit. With somebody. What Tae built in Aisha. I want that shit.

"He not gone let me get up, he's exhausted, just stay right there," Aisha told me and rubbed his fucking hair and the nigga just exhaled and went back to snoring while she was reading them damn contracts. She's got total fucking control. At her age-- Tae was laying between them legs like he was in fuckin' paradise.. because he knows she's got it, and he knows he can trust her and he good.

Hell naw. He ain't gone never let go.. And I want that type shit. I want it bad.

That pussy got to be good..

"So good," I whisper... and kiss Yavonsha.. tonguing her and pretending like she's Aisha.

I don't give a fuck, I gotta make it through this game that I let Aisha lure me into..

I maneuver and pull her apartment keys from my pocket.

"What's this?" Yavonsha stares.

"The keys to yo new spot. I'm tired of sneaking around. Just move in it. And let me treat you right," I beg Yavonsha. On a mission.. and she throws herself on me, and I snatch off the rest of my clothes and get to it.

"Gotdamn, gotdamn, shit!" Yavonsha breathes into my ear while I try to make her fall for me.. I need a spy.. I lick her neck and rub all over her and she moans out. Hell yeah, I can get used to this...

Deep into it, with Yavonsha screamin' my name, somebody starts bangin' on the fuckin' room door.  And it can't be nobody but one of my crew.

This game with Aisha. It drives the fuck outta me.

AISHA'S POV

AISHA'S POV

"What happened?" I hide in the bathroom while Vonsha crying on the other end of my phone, oh shit.

"Vonsha, gotdamn, was the dick that bad bitch, what he do, did he fall for it, what happened?" I whisper to her about Vaughn.

"It was so good. Oh my GOD, bitch it was good. All chocolate, until Kinte started bangin' on the fucking door, you got me in this shit!!" Yavonsha hisses at me, cryin' her ass off.