"Main chalti hu aapke saath. Waise bhi bahut time ho gaya, hum bhaai behen ko ek saath time spend Kare hue."

(I'll go with you. It's been long since we had sister brother bonding time.)

He smiled at her and patted her head affectionately but he was adamant to go with me.

"Main aakar aapke saath time spend kar lunga, par abhi aap mujhe meri biwi ke  saath jaane diye."

(I will surely spend some time with you but for now, let me go with my wife.)

But she was his sister who was more stubborn than him. She winked at me, indicating me to watch her drama and started crying. I was amazed to see her acting skills, she was so good that if I didn't knew about our plan, then I am sure I would have been fooled by her acting skills.

"Bhaai...biwi ke aate hi aap apni is behen ko bhool gaye, jiski teen mahine mein ruksati hone wali hai. agar aap mere saath nahi jaana chahte to theek hai. Shayad maine hi aapse zyada umeed laga li thi."

(Bhaai... You forgot me after you got married, I am leaving after three months.
It's okay if you don't want to go with me. It's my fault that I expected more from you.)

He looked guilty seeing her tears, making an eye contact with me. I glared at him and started rubbing Aamina aapi's back to calm her. Of course, I was acting with her.

When he couldn't see her tears anymore, he took his sister in his arms and kissed her head, mumbling a soft sorry to her. He then patted her head and lovingly replied her

"Aamina mera bacha, aisi koi baat nahi hai. Rona band karo ab. Chalo jaldi se taiyar ho jaao, hospital se aane ke baad hum shopping pe chalenge aur jo aap kahengi wo karenge....shabaash.... Aise hi khush raha karo..."

(Aamina kiddo, it's nothing like you are feeling. Stop crying. Get ready fast, we will go for shopping and whatever you wish to do after coming back from the hospital..... Good girl... Smile like this always.)

She grinned when he agreed. He then left us and we both hi fived each other.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Maria was engrossed in decorating their room when her phone pinged indicating someone messaged her. She opened it and saw Aamina's message

Bhabhi we are on our way to home. I am sorry, I am unable to hold him for more time. Looks like he is very impatient to be with you. Hurry up... You have got only thirty minutes more till we reach home.

She smiled reading her message and quickly replied her

No need to feel sorry. I am grateful for what you did. I am almost done with everything. Jazakallah khairan for everything.

She quickly finished everything and went towards the bathroom for a quick shower. She came out, getting ready for her husband, for her beloved.

Aamina messaged again, informing her of their arrival. Few moments passed and the door opened revealing Mustafa who was shocked seeing  their room decorated with flowers and scented candles.

The decorations were giving a sensual yet calming look to the room and was increasing his anticipation to see his wife. He wanted to see her now. Finally his wait was over and she emerged from the balcony, walking towards him. He saw something in her eyes, something which he was longing to see from ages but he didn't raised his hopes high and waited for her to reach him. When she did, he drank her in, looking at her from head to toe.

She was wearing a maroon coloured saree which was revealing her every curve to him. He was able to look at her petite milky waist which was shining under the pallu of her saree. The black mole on her shiny long neck was visible too, testing his patience which was hanging on a loose thread.