Walls and Towers [Closed]

Hello there lovely Wattpadders! 

We've come to you with a new contest because what's better than delving in FantasyLand and tickling your imagination?

The prompt: Walls And Towers.

"In a kingdom littered with mysterious, impenetrable, towers — centuries go by without so much as a crack in the foundation of these abandoned fortresses. Until one day... walls burst from the ground, connecting the towers and sealing everything within."

Rules and Guidelines

- The maximum word count is: 500.

- The contest's deadline is: March 29, 2020 at 11:59am EST. The winners will be announced within a week after the contest is over.

- All entries must be exclusively written for this contest - nothing pre-written.

- Entries must be in English.

- Publish your work on your own profile, either as a new story or part of an existing collection. (Only one shots will be accepted)

- Only one entry per person.

- We welcome you to share your entries in the comment section and make sure to support your fellow writers by checking out their entries.

- We do accept mature stories. However, all entries must adhere to the Wattpad Content Guidelines.

- Lastly, fill out this form to submit your work!

Prizes

The winners will be given the following prizes:

- Bragging rights!

- A profile shoutout.

- A sticker, created for this contest only.

- They will get their story featured in our anthology book: Fantasy Bites.

Best of luck and have fun writing!