Write to Survive contest - Inflammable Quest (CLOSED)

Greetings, as you may not know, @SecretTreasures and @adventure are hosting the survival interactive story contest with a theme park concept

Greetings, as you may not know, @SecretTreasures and @adventure are hosting the survival interactive story contest with a theme park concept. If you want to find out more, check out their book here or here.

In the second round, they provide three stops for participants to choose and one of them leads to a 4D AND MOTION SIMULATOR stop which is hosted by @fantasy. And we are happy to give you our fantastical quest about a legend - Inflammable Quest. Let's write to survive, travelers!

Prompt

Legend has it, if you see the phoenix at night, you are destined to go on a turbulent quest; an unknown adventure

Legend has it, if you see the phoenix at night, you are destined to go on a turbulent quest; an unknown adventure. What does this quest hold? What's the purpose and where does it lead? No one knows; and you happen to see the Phoenix.

Rules and Guidelines

➵ Deadline for submission: 23:59 PM GMT on Nov 30

➵ Wordcount: 500 to 1000 words.

➵ Mature content is allowed but adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines

➵ You can publish it in a short story collection or as a stand-alone.

➵ We accept English entries only.

➵ Submission via this FORM.

➵ You can share your story in the comment section.

Prizes

Qualifiers: (from SecretTreasures and adventure only)

➵ A Qualified Travellers sticker

➵ Will be added to host profiles' dedicated reading list if it is a stand-alone.

Winners:

➵ A shoutout.

➵ A Winner sticker

➵ Will be added to the Winner-dedicated reading list if it is a stand-alone.

➵ Will be added to our Anthology. 

Contest Disclaimer: Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.