Part 43

Arm in arm Nate, Ivelle and I are walking towards the aisle.

"You look so beautifull baby!!" I say to Ivelle.

She smiles.
"Thank you mommy"

"Are you ready?" Nate asks.
I take a deep breath.
"I think so"
"Let's go then"

I take another deep breath and walk towards the aisle.

There he is, the man i'm going to spend the rest of my life with.

"Look out for her and don't hurt her anymore" Nate says and gives him a hug

"I promise my man" Shawn says.

He takes my hand and we read our vows out loud.

"So where should i begin?" He laughs.
" i love you more than anything in the world, your so important to me....." he stops and laughs his tears away.

"I wouldn't know where i was without you.... you made my life complete. Also i'm really thankfull for the greatest gift i've ever had, our beautiful daughter Ivelle. I love you" he says and whipes a tear away.

He put's the ring on my finger.

"We've been through a lot since the moment we started dating

"We've been through a lot since the moment we started dating.... we had out ups and our downs but we made it" i say and start to cry.

"We've been apart for 2,5 years and those years, were the worst years of my life.... but look where we are now.... in love, almost married with two childeren"

I see his face turn into full confusion.

"Are you?....."
"Yes, i'm pregnant" i say with a big smile.
"Are you kidding?!"
"Nope!" He lifts me up and kisses me.

Everyone is clapping.

There we are..... Mr & Mrs. Mendes..... who thought this day would come?