Chapter 46: Déjà vu

Start from the beginning

"Arasso. Me too. I have errands to do tonight for the company. Take care Jen."

"You too Hanbiniee." I said as I take my leave.
______
"Mommy~ Can I come with you?" my little boy asked while I'm putting the last touch of my make-up for tonight's dinner. He is sitting on the edge of my bed. I am very delighted that he started calling me mommy the moment I decided to adopt him, it filled up some empty space in my heart and in my life. Being a mom of this adorable little boy is my new reason to live.

"You can come with me but not tonight baby.. Wowo, wowa and me will meet some investors tonight for our company. Don't worry, mama Chu and teacher Chaeng are here to play with you." I said while pointing at Jisoo and Rosie who are busy cuddling at my bed.

"But mommy~" he whined while pouting. I stopped putting my makeup on and come near him. I then cupped his cheeks.

"Just tonight baby.. Please? I will buy you a lot of cotton candies after. I promise. It's your favorite, right?" I tried to trick him and just by looking at his sparkling eyes, I knew it worked.

He nodded vigorously that made me laugh. I then ruffled his curly hair and said,"Now, give mommy a kiss and a tight tight hug." my little boy happily obliged that made my heart swell in happiness.

"Be good to mama Chu and Teacher Chaeng, okay?" I said kissing him on the cheeks one last time before leaving.
_________

I arrived inside the restaurant where the dinner will be held. I spotted my parents at the back part near the glass window. I quickly made my way to them.

My head felt a little dizzy. This scenario is familiar, the restaurant was the same restaurant where we met Kai and his father. But still I shrugged it off and sit beside my mom.

"We have something to tell you sweetie." my mom said.

"Shhhh. We will tell her when Mr. M arrived with his child." my dad butted in with excitement.

My head started spinning. Whaaaat? This conversation happened before.

Before I could speak a word, my dad stood up. "Mr. M, here!" he half-yelled calling someone.

After a moment, I saw a familiar man in front of me. I tried to remember him and yes, he was the one I bumped to when I was hurrying to go home back in the island with Rosie.

"Good evening CEO Kim." he greeted.

"Good evening Mr. M. By the way, this is my wife and my daughter Jennie." my father introduced us. And hell, this thing happened before. I felt like having some Déjà vu.

"What a lovely ladies." the man complemented.

"My child is still outside though, having some phone calls with an important client." he continued.

"No. It's fine. We can wait." my dad uttered.

Not too long, someone approached our table and my eyes grew wider and my mouth went agape seeing who it was.

"Hanbin?" I said still in shock. (A/N evil laugh again for those who thought it was Lisa. Hahaha)

"Jennie?" he said also in shock.

Fvck. Tell me it's not happening again. Is my father trying to set me up with someone again? Damn! My blood is starting to boil.

Is this the part where I should start running away? Goodness Gracious! No! This is not happening the second time around.

"Excuse me for a minute. I have to use the bathroom." I said, I need some air to calm myself down. Fvck this life. Are they trying to sabotage me again?

I stood up not even bothering hearing their approval and not even looking at them.

I walked in a quick phase not minding if I will bump to someone. All I know is my life is messing up again. I haven't yet recovered from everything and then there they are, ruining me again.

I closed my eyes still walking while clenching my fist. I'm so eaten by madness that I didn't noticed that I already bumped into a tall figured person.

My world stopped for a moment when I smelled a familiar natural scent of a person.

The person held my bare shoulders since I'm wearing an off-shoulders blouse and damn those hands, those hands that feels perfectly fitted on my skin.

"Nini." my heart started to beat in abnormal way upon hearing that voice. That voice that I am dying to hear.

I gulped hard first and gathered all my strength to look up to see the person. And fvck! I saw that pair of doe eyes I know too well.

I didn't notice the tears running down my cheeks. Am I hallucinating? Am I dreaming? Kill me if this is not true.

I cleared my throat to speak.

"Lisa?"

_________

HAHAHAHAHA! OMG! DID I MADE YOU NERVOUS ABOUT HANBIN? HAHAHAHAAHHA!

NOW, WE CAN ALL SLEEP IN PEACE. WELCOME BACK LISASHIII!

My head hurts making 4 updates today. But since it's our first monthsary, I don't mind. 😘

I hope I did make you happy lovies. I'm sorry for having a long angst episodes. But sadly to say, this book is about to end. 😣

Anyways, thank you for all the support and love! I owe it all to you! 🖤