2 / stealer

«I've been waiting for this trip for ages!» Felix leaned back in his seat, releasing a content sigh and closed his eyes

«I've been waiting for this trip for ages!» Felix leaned back in his seat, releasing a content sigh and closed his eyes. Seungmin turned around in his seat to look at Felix who was sitting right behind him.
«What? This trip is literally only lasting 3 days. I'm not even excited.» The boy gave Felix a disapproving look.
Jisung turned around as well. Not because he wanted to talk to Felix or Hyunjin - or at least he made it seem like he did - but in reality he just wanted to take the chance to look at Minho who was sitting a few seats behind them. Next to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu was what seemed like Minho's best friend. Jisung had always been jealous of her ever since he had laid his eyes on Minho because the two were always together at school and seemed very close in general. Sometimes Jisung thought he saw Tzuyu flirting with Minho but then he reminded himself again that she had a boyfriend and he knew for a fact that she would never cheat on him. Nevertheless, Jisung couldn't help but envy her for being so close to his crush. At some times the thought of her breaking up with her boyfriend to get together with Minho would creep up in Jisung's head but he tried to shake it off as quickly as it came.

Jisung acted like he was listening to Seungmin and Felix talk, but now and then his eyes would shift to where Minho was sitting and just when he looked over again, their eyes met. The boy needed a second to realize that and he quickly averted his gaze and contributed to Felix's and Seungmin's conversation, trying to be oblivious.

Throughout the whole ride, Jisung kept turning around - either to actually talk to his friends or to look at Minho, and most of the time when Jisung turned around, Minho was also looking at him.
These simple eye contacts made Jisung's hopes go up every time, he didn't know why. Eye contact meant nothing after all.

«We have arrived now. Right now it is two o'clock and since we can only check-in and go to our rooms at three o'clock at the earliest, you're going to enter the hostel after I finish talking and you're going to put your luggage away. Please do everything quickly so we won't miss the subway.» Their teacher finished making her announcement and the students broke out in loud chatter while leaving the bus.

«Ugh, I'm so not in the mood for going somewhere. I just want to go to our room and sleep.» Hyunjin ranted as he made his way out of the bus behind Jisung.
«You haven't slept during the ride at all?» Jisung stood next to the exit and waited for Hyunjin to step next to him so they could go get the luggage out of the luggage space.

«How do you expect me to sleep during a four hour drive in a bus full of pubescent students?» Hyunjin groaned, trying to pull out his suitcase and heaved a sigh when he managed to do so.
«Who the fuck puts his suitcase into the trunk like that?» He scolded as someone's suitcase had been blocking his own and he had struggled to get it.

Jisung shrugged and stepped forward to get his own suitcase but someone was quicker and grabbed the suitcase that Hyunjin had been angry about.
«Was mine. Sorry, Hyunjin.» Minho smiled sheepishly at his friend and Hyunjin only rolled his eyes.
«Good at maths but can't even put his suitcase into a trunk properly.» The black-haired boy laughed and slapped Minho's shoulder.

Meanwhile Jisung stood there and watched the two interact. Hyunjin was the one and only friend of his that was also friends with Minho and that was probably the closest the brunet could get to Minho.

When his crush had left again, Jisung quickly turned around again and grabbed his suitcase hastily before rushing past Hyunjin and into their hostel. His eyes shifted around the lobby, looking for his best friends, a wave of relief hit him when he spotted Felix by a vending machine.

«Thanks for leaving me.» Jisung greeted his friend and put his suitcase to where all the others were standing.
Felix, who seemingly had been trying to figure out how to operate the vending machine, turned around to Jisung, ignoring his previous words.

«I can't figure out how to use this.» He said, putting his hands on his hips. Jisung sighed.
«Doesn't matter anyway. We have to leave now.» The brunet grabbed his friend's wrist and was about to drag him towards the exit when he stopped in his tracks.
«Wait, where's Seungmin?»

Felix furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head.
«I don't know, you were sitting next to him on the bus, not me.»

☁️ ☁️ ☁️ ☁️ ☁️ ☁️ ☁️ ☁️ ☁️ ☁️ ☁️ ☁️ ☁️

tomorrow's literally my first day of work and i'm shitless scared wish me luck🥺

also, sending much love to my future readers (if there's gonna be any?) mwah
have a great day loves 🥰