"Your friend, Lateef. Who else? He's single and she's single. I think he's her type too. She likes those light skin guys who are only half Nigerian. Look at her last two exes." Anthony shakes his head thinking his sister needs to stay off the blogs.

He chuckles realizing his sister is trying to get a reaction out of him to see if they're dating. "Lateef likes his women a little homely. We all know that," he jokes not falling into the trap.

Janet laughs. "That last one was a bit clapped, I'm not gonna lie. He's too good looking to be dating women so unattractive. That's why you need to help him out and hook him up with her," she says nudging her brother.

Anthony looks at her saying, "I'm sure Lateef don't need my help with women."

He leaves it at that pulling into a blocked entrance rolling his window down to talk to a man who works for the arena. Seeing it's Anthony the man moves the cones to let him in. Because he's fought here and made this arena a lottt of money he does get special treatment including closer parking.

This place holds a lot of memories. His first professional fight was here. It's also where he's had the most fights throughout his career with seven of them being here.

Once they're inside the arena they find their seats towards the front ready for the concert. Her opening acts include Jamaican artist Koffee then Nigerian artists, Odunsi and Teni. From then you know it's going to be a whole night of vibes.

After Koffee performs Raggamuffin, Blazin, Throne, Rapture, and Toast she leaves the stage. The venue gets dark then over the speakers a familiar voice with a Nigerian accent can be heard. It's the voice of Fela Kuti as a video begins playing on the large monitor screen...

"Everything was European background...I never thought about it. Being African didn't mean anything to me until much later in my life... I started to be aware of how to be an African, but we had nothing to offer as Africans because we were just taught English... Why that in Africa as time goes forward things is getting worse?" Fela's voice can be heard.

It's a very bold statement considering she's in Europe who ranks number one for colonialism when most people think about the subject. It's even bolder with half the audience being White.

The dark stadium is quiet as a band comes in playing the instrumental for Colonial Mentality by Fela Kuti. "Are you ready?" Anthony asks his niece shaking her shoulders as she smiles with excitement.

The 20 piece band plays the music consisting of a guitar, different types of drums, different types of saxophones, and shekere's. It's low then it builds getting louder when an entire group of horns join in making the sound bigger and grander. You can hear every instrument vividly.

Anyone knows it's not easy to play Fela Kuti's music because he never wrote it down and his songs are extremely long before there's ever any singing. It can be only instruments for a good five minutes.

The band plays about two minutes of the instrumental before the background singers come in.

He be say you be colonial man
You don be slave man before
Them don release you now
But you never release yourself
say you fit never release yourself
Colo-mentality

They take the drum pattern, guitar, and horns transitioning from that instrumental to the beat of Say It Loud by James Brown.

Now, now we're people, we're like the birds and the bees
We rather die on our feet than keep livin' on our knees
Say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud