e l e v e n - the kiss

omg wait before we begin this has 1K reads omg-

warnings: mentions of homophobia, cussing, transvestism (i think that's the word lmao-)

Z A C H

The sight of Jack leaning towards me made my heart skip a beat. I shut my eyes, waiting for the impact to hit me. For the feeling of pain so bad it gave me a bruise. I closed my eyes tightly and waited.

~ flashback ~ im so evil ahhhadha but like pls keep reading its important

2 years ago

"You guys will never believe what I saw today." I heard my dad speaking from downstairs. I leaned my ear against the door, the tight-fitted feminine clothes hugging my body. I fumbled my eyebrows together in confusion as I listened to my dad speaking to my family. "A guy was walking down the street in girl clothes!" My dad said angrily. I looked down at the clothes I was wearing and my eyes widened. "Really? That's a sin!" I heard my mom say, "Yeah!" Ryan added in. 

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I pulled my ear away from the door. But I really wish I didn't. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and went to the messages. I began messaging my best friend Corbyn. He was the only one who knew about me and the way I dressed, he accepted me. I wiped my tears as I began writing my message.

I was about to send it, when I heard someone burst through my door. I looked up and saw my dad. "Zach you'll never believe-" He began, before looking down at the clothes I was wearing. I swear I saw his face turn red. My eyes went wide before I grabbed my comforter and threw it over my body, in attempt to have him forget.

He approached me and ripped the blanket off from over me, staring down at the clothes I was wearing. "Stand up." He said sternly. "Dad-", "I SAID STAND UP!" He yelled at me, gripping my arm and pulling me up. He stared at the clothes I was wearing and spat at me. "I will not live in a house with a little gay boy." He told me before picking his hand up, and punching me in the jaw. He then turned around and left.

He stomped down the stairs, leaving me in my room to cry. "Im leaving! Come on Reese, Ryan. Let's go!" He yelled. I heard the front door open before I sat back down on my bed. "Josh what are you doing-" My mom said. "You may want to live with a little faggot, but I dont!" He yelled before leaving the house.

My eyes widened with fear, before I shot up from my spot. I removed my clothes before changing into the ones I would normally wear. I shoved the feminine clothes into a chest before locking it and shoving it back in my closet, covering it with my other clothes. I sat down on my bed and pulled out my phone, pretending to scroll through instagram.

"Zach?" My mom said, entering my room. I nodded letting her know she could come in. She walked in and sat on my bed, facing towards me. I turned off my phone, looking at her. "What your dad said.. it's not true. Right?" She asked me. I felt my heart skip a beat. "N-no, of course not!" I said giving her a small smile at the end to make it seem more believable. "Ok," She smiled, putting her hand on my knee. "It's just you and me now." 

~ present time ~ i was gonna cut the chapter off there but just because we hit 1K i'll be nice. 

I squeezed my eyes as tight as I could, waiting for the harsh impact. But it never came. Instead, the feeling of a soft pair of lips on mine. The squeeze in my eyes softened, as I lived in the moment. The feeling was amazing, my body was filled with the sweet sensation. The slow, passionate kiss soon came to an end. Our lips departed from eachothers, as I stared into his gorgeous eyes and he stared into mine.

¤

ok so it may not be that good but i did extend it because we hit 1K!

WC: 711

lovely ~ billie eilish  (8D)