A Letter to Metallica

Dear Metallica,

I know you'll probably never see this letter, but I wanted to thank you so much for the wonderful music, and I wish I could thank you personally for all the times tour music has saved my life. I know this is probably gonna sound sappy coming from a crazy 19 year old girl, but it's true. You've probably heard this a bazillion times, but I just wanted to tell you one more time, from the bottom of my weird, crazy teenage heart, thank you. Your music has gotten me through some tough times, and it still is. You've inspired me to grow as a musician, and find my place in the world. I really do wish I could thank you personally, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to afford that kind of thing. But anyways, if you guys do manage to somehow see this letter, I want to personally thank you for all of the rough patches you guys have gotten me through over the years. Keep on rocking! I know I will!

Written with love,

Zoe Fry

*A/N: I'm so sorry for the delay in this book! I've just been dealing with some pretty brutal personal shit and writing this letter is just me expressing it. Don't worry! I'm fine, I'm just mad at my sister for all of the crazy shit she's put me through, and this letter is thanking Metallica for getting me through those rough patches. Anyways, enjoy this brief bit of filler lol. - Zoe*