They Catch You Pleasuring Yourself

DISCLAIMER: Sooooooo......... This part of the story is very NSFW, so ready at your own risk. But anyway, enjoy!

James: You were lying in your bed alone, as James was still on tour with the guys all the way in New York, and you turned to face your bedside table, pulling out some rose scented scarlet candles, and lighting them. When you did, you also pulled out your favorite toy. When you did, you pulled your panties off, spreading your legs, and switching on your vibrator. After this, you held it at your entrance, moaning lightly in pleasure as you moved your wrist in small circles. After a bit, you started squirming, arching your back in pleasure, moaning, "Mmm... James, p-please fuck me.... I need you inside of me." After this, you opened your eyes partly, to see a figure standing in the doorway. When you did, the figure said, "Let me help you out babe." After this, he stepped into the light, and you saw it was James. After this, he removed the sheets, and he took your toy out of your hand, and said, "Don't move, let me do the work." After this, you nodded, and James placed two of his slender fingers into your mouth, saying, "Suck. I want them real wet. Just like you." After this, you obliged, swirling your tongue around his fingers, covering them in your spit. After this, he took them out of your mouth, and went in between your legs. When he did, he pushed the fingers into your entrance, using his thumb to trace small figure eights over your pearl. As he did this, you writhed and moaned under his touch, and he said, "Don't you cum yet doll. Not until I say you can." After this, you nodded, squirming and arching your back in pleasure as James pumped his fingers in and out of your nether regions. After a while, James removed his fingers, licking your juices off of them, and his face disappeared in between your legs. After a bit, you felt him spread your thighs, and then the wetness of his tongue exploring your folds, occasionally pressing against your sensitive, aching pearl. As he did, you gripped his long golden brown hair, throwing your head back, and moaning loudly in pleasure as James continued to move his tongue across your pearl, causing you to buck your hips, pressing his tongue against your pearl. After this, he pulled away, and said, "You can cum now doll. Cum for me." After this, he continued, and you threw your head back, and moaned loudly as your climax washed over you, and you curled your toes, releasing intensely, and panting softly as James licked your juices from his lips. After this, you got dressed, and James kissed your cheek. When he did, you two fell asleep against each other.

Kirk: You were in your bedroom, watching TV, when you moved your hand into your shorts, and massaged your pearl, moaning to yourself, "O-Oh, Kirk... Please fuck me... I need you..." After this, you heard a noise coming from the doorway, and saw Kirk walking up to you, undoing his pants and taking them off. After this, he crawled on top of you, trailing kissed down your neck, and said, "Sure thing gorgeous." After this, his boxers were off, and his now erect member sprung forth. After this, he took your shorts and panties off, and eased himself into you, earning a soft moan from your lips. After this, he pulled out again, and thrust himself into you and you cried out in pleasure when he did. Wrapping your arms around his shoulders, you dug your nails into his back as he thrust in and out of you, increasing his speed. After a bit, you moaned loudly in pleasure, and said, "K-Kirk? I-I think I'm gonna......." After this, you released, screaming his name, your muscles tightening around him as he released at the same time. After this, he kissed your lips, rolling over to his side of the bed, and you fell asleep with your head on his chest.

Lars: Lars was out of the house shopping for drumsticks, when you were "busy". You were in your bedroom, listening to records and moaning softly as you held your "favorite toy" to your aching pearl. After a bit, you heard the door open, but thought nothing of it, and continued. After this, you moaned loudly in pleasure, and heard footsteps come into the bedroom. When you did, you heard Lars chuckle, causing you to blush, and he said, "Let me help you babe." After this, he came over to you, removing the bedsheets, and took your massager. When he did, he replaced it with his fingers, so instead of your toy, you were being pleasured with Lars' fingers. You moaned softly, throwing your head back, and said, "L-Lars... Please don't stop!" After this, Lars increased his speed, his fast fingers pumping in and out of your entrance, making you squirm and cry out in pleasure. After this, Lars smirked playfully, and said, "Cum for me babe." When he did, you panted, bucking your hips and arching your back in pleasure, and you released, your muscles tightening around his fingers, and he removed his fingers from you. When he did, he licked your juices off his fingers and smiled. When he did, he kissed your temple, smiling lightly, and slept next to you after you got dressed.