Cliff Burton Smut

Ok, so this next part of the story is for @metallica_x! I hope you enjoy ^-^

*Till's POV*
I was lying on the slightly sloped roof of the garage we always practice in. Cliff was next to me, and we were gazing at the stars. After a while, he took a drag of his joint, handing it to me, and I took a short drag of it, handing it back to him. After this, Cliff crawled on top of me, tucking a strand of my long hair behind my ear, and kissed me passionately. When he did, I melted into the kiss like butter. After this, he moved away, pulled my shirt off, worked off my ripped jeans, and said, "Damn babe. I want you so bad." After this, I nodded, working off his jeans, and then we were both down to our underwear. When we were, Cliff hooked two fingers under the hem of my lacy black panties, and they were off in one swift motion. After this, he opened the flap on his black boxer briefs, and his large, now erect member sprung forth. After this, I wrapped my legs around his hips as he got back up on his knees, and he said, "If it hurts, just let me know and I'll stop. Ready?" I nodded, and moaned softly as he eased himself into me, making me squeak lightly in pleasure. After this, I dug my nails into his back when he was fully inside of me. After this, he pulled out, and thrusted himself back into me. When he did, I moaned in pleasure as he panted and groaned loudly in pleasure. After a bit, he started thrusting harder and faster, managing to say in between pants, "I. Love. You. So. Much. Till!" As he was thrusting, I moaned loudly in pleasure, moaning, "C-Cliff! Don't stop! F-Fuck!" After this, Cliff's thrusts started getting more ragged, and his breathing was labored as he panted and groaned in pleasure. After a bit, his lips met mine with a passionate kiss as we released at the same time. After this, Cliff rolled over to his side of the roof, and lit another joint. When he did, he took a long drag, and said, "That was amazing Till." I smiled, putting my panties back on, and put my head on his chest. When I did, I looked up at the late summer sky, and said, "The stars are beautiful." Cliff smiled, and said, "Not as beautiful as you babe." After this, Cliff let me wear his Misfits shirt and his flannel, and I fell asleep on his chest.

*A/N!! I hope you enjoy! Sorry it took a while because I was busy and away from my phone. I was also celebrating my 18th birthday, so I couldn't update lol!*