First Steps

James: You were sitting on the couch playing with your son, Orion, who was almost a year old. After a bit, you set him down onto the floor, and went to the kitchen for a quick drink of water. When you did, you went back to the couch, sitting down, and nearly dropped your glass of water when you saw Orion stand up against the coffee table, and shouted, "James! Get the camera! I think Orion is getting ready to take his first steps!" After this, James rushed into the living room with a video camera, knelt down onto the floor, and pointed it at you and Orion. When he did, he said, "Smile for the camera buddy!" After this, you knelt beside James, smiling at your son, and said, "Come to mama and daddy Orion! You can do it bud!" After this, he stumbled, trying to walk to you, but he fell down flat on his bum. When he did, he giggled lightly, standing up, and waddled his way toward you. After this, he laughed loudly, falling into your arms, and you smiled, and said, "You did it Orion! Yay! Mama's so proud of you!" After this, James smiled, ruffling Orion's sandy blonde curls, and said, "You did a great job bud! We're so proud of you!" After this, you picked Orion up into your arms, and said, "You're getting to be a big boy! Don't grow up too fast on me, I love my handsome  baby boy!" After this, you heard James chuckle lightly, and he said, "Don't worry babe. He wouldn't do that! He's our little boy!" After this, you all went out to the park, and had a good time.

Kirk: You were in the living room watching Frankenstein with Kirk while your 11 month-old daughter Amara played with her teddy bear in her playpen, and your eyes widened when you saw Amara stand up on her own. Now, she's already started talking, and has been since 8 months old, her first word being 'dada', so hearing her say "Me up! Me up!" was no surprise. After this, you picked her up out of the playpen, setting her down onto the carpet, and said, "Kirk, get the camera! Amara's getting ready to take her first steps!" After this, Kirk came back into the room with the video camera, knelt down onto the carpet, and said, "Come on Amara! Come to dada!" After this, she stood up shakily, and waddled over to you two. When she did, she giggled, squealing with delight, and fell into your arms. After this, you smiled, and said, "You did it baby girl! We're so proud of you!"

Lars: You were outside on the porch, sitting on your porch swing with your head on Lars' chest, and smiled as your 9 month-old son, Torben, was playing with his blocks on a blanket near you two. After a while, you saw Torben start to stand up shakily, and you shook Lars a bit, and said, "Lars! Go get the camera! I think Torben is taking his first steps!" After this, Lars rushed inside, and came back out with the camera. When he did, he turned it on, removing the lens cap before pressing record, and pointed it at Torben. After this, Torben giggled, looking at the camera, and you said, "Come here Torben! Come to mama! You can do it bud!" After this, Torben happily waddled over to you,  giggling with delight, and hugged your legs. When he did, he smiled, and said in his cutest little voice, "Mama! Me did it! Me did it!" You smiled, kissing Torben's forehead, and said, "Yeah you did! Mama's very proud of you! And daddy too!" After this, Lars smiled, turning off the camera, and said, "My little Hellraiser is growing up so fast! Seems like only yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital, and now he's walking and talking like a big boy!" After this, you smiled, chuckling lightly, and you all went to the park for a nice day out.

Cliff: You were in the living room sitting next to Cliff watching reruns of I Love Lucy on TV, when your 7 and a half month-old twins, Michael and Julia were on a blanket on the floor playing with their toys. After this, you saw them get up, and start to waddle toward you and Cliff. When they did, Cliff rushed into the bedroom to grab your video camera, came back out, and filmed every moment. After a bit, you smiled, kneeling on the floor, and said, "You can do it guys! Come to mama and daddy!" After this, they giggled, jumping a little bit, and waddled over to you, falling into your arms, and you and Cliff said, "Yay!" After this, you smiled, and said, "Good job! You did it guys! You're growing up so fast!" After this, you hugged Michael and Julia, and said, "Don't grow up too fast you two! Mama and daddy love you too much to let you guys go!" After this, you Cliff, and the twins all went out for ice cream and a nice afternoon on the town.

Dave: You were making dinner, when you saw your 8 month-old baby daughter, Emily start to get up off of the floor, and you shouted up the stairs, "Dave!! Get the camera! I think Emily is gonna take her first steps!" After this, Dave ran downstairs with the camera, handing it to you, knelt in front of Emily, and said, "C'mon baby girl! You can do it! Walk on over to daddy!" After this, Emily giggled, squealing with delight, and waddled to Dave. When she did, she laughed loudly, falling into Dave's arms. After this, she smiled, saying, "Mama, dada me did it! Me did it!" After this, you smiled lightly, and said, "Yeah! Yes you did do it! Mommy and daddy are very proud of you!"

Jason: You woke up from your power-nap to Jason lightly shaking your shoulder, and he said, "Babe, babe, come downstairs! Carter's getting ready to take his first steps!" After grabbing the video camera, you two rushed downstairs, and picked your 8 moth-old son Carter up out of his playpen in the living room. When you did, you set him down on the carpet, and knelt down on the floor in front of him, handing Jason the camera. When you did, you smiled, and said, "C'mon Carter! Come on over to mama! You can do it bud!" After this, he smiled, putting his tiny fingers into his mouth and giggling, and padded over to you as fast as his tiny little legs could carry him. After this, he fell into your arms, squealing and laughing with delight, saying, "Me do it mama me do it!" You looked at him with happiness in your (E/C) eyes, and said, "Yes! Yes, you did buddy! Mama and daddy are very proud of you!"

Rob: You were in your bedroom folding laundry, when Rob came into the room, and said, "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! The twins are getting ready to take their first steps! After this, you rushed into the living room with the camera, pressing record, and pointed it at the twins. When you did, you knelt down onto the floor, and said, "Come on! You can do it! Come to mama!" After this, the twins stood up shakily, and waddled over to you and Rob, falling into your arms, and you said, "You did it! I'm so proud of you! I love you so much!" After this, Rob kissed your cheek, and you guys all went out for ice cream and a movie.

**A/N**
I'm really sorry for the delay. I've been really busy with school and other things, so I haven't really had much time to work on my story. Anyways, I hope you enjoy! -Zoe