Chapter 4

"You  know  what? I was  crazy  for  coming  here. I  should  have  done whatever  I  felt  was  right "Jungkook  said  without  any emotion  as he  was  getting  up from  the  chair.

"At least  there  is something  that  we both  agree  on.And  that  is you  are indeed  crazy "Taehyung  scowled  as he  twirled  his  chair  to face  his  back  to the  younger. Taehyung  had  never  prided  himself  as someone  who would  turn  away  from  his  responsibility but  it defied  logic that  one small, skin boy  would  be caring  his  child. He  had  to suppress  the  urges to  laugh in his  face. Something  like  that was  impossible. At least  not  in his  books.

Jungkook  felt  his  chest  tighten up and  he tried  to walk away.

"I'm  really  sorry  baby.God knows  that  I  try but  your  dad dosent  want  to  listen  to me. I  just  can't  help  it.I'm  sorry. Please  don't  hate  me. Try  to understand  my helplessness  for  not  bringing  you  into  this  world. Its  beyond  me "Jungkook  thought  as his  head started  spinning  once  again.

Taehyung  turned  back  around  due  to  the  loud thud  that  he  heard.He  didn't  think  twice  before  rushing  the  younger  to the  hospital.

Everyone  was  looking  at him  as he  carried the  younger into his  arms in the  lobby.

"What  are you all  standing  around  for. Do you  get  paid  for  nothing. Just  get  back  to work "he  yelled  before  going  out  of the  building.

Half  an hour  later  he  got to the  hospital  and  met  with  a familiar  face.

"Taehyung?  .What  are  you  doing  here. Wait what  did  you  do to Jungkook? "the  older  exclaimed.

"Do  you  know  him? "Taehyung  asked.

"What  happened  to him? Did  you  say  something  nasty  to him? "Namjoon  asked as he  glanced  at the  younger  who was  in Taehyung 's  arms.

"I  did say  some  things to him  and  he  collapsed "

"That can't  be good. Please  place  him  on the  stretcher and  come with  me to my office "Namjoon  ordered.

"What's  wrong  with  him? "Taehyung  asked as he  did  what  he  was  told. Jungkook  was  taken  into  the  ER.

As they  were  in the  older 's  office Namjoon  closed  the  door  before  sighing.

Ten minutes  later
"Hyung, how  could  you  mess with  someone's  life  like  that. You  are  still  clumsy  as ever. Being a father  to  two  children  didn't  change  anything "Taehyung  yelled.

"I'm  really  sorry. You  can  sue me  if you  want "

"Why would  I  sue  you. I'm  not  the  one  who is pregnant. I really  think  he  should  sue your ass. You  really  have  no idea  the  stuff  that  I said  to him. I'm  sure  he  is going  to  terminate   it out  of anger .I thought  he was  crazy  or something. "Taehyung  sighed.

"Do you  want  it?"Namjoon  asked.

"I  do but  I'm  not  sure  if he  would  want  to keep  it after  what  I  said. Is it  possible  to get  a DNA  test at this  point? "Taehyung  asked.

"I  will  check  with  the  OB-GYN.If you  are  in I'm  sure  he  wouldn't  want  to lose it.Support  is all  he  needs "

"Thank  you  Hyung  but  I  will  definitely  punch  you  in the  jaw for  being careless. Grow up will  you "Taehyung  said.