Chapter 3

Jungkook 'POV

I  sowly walked  into  the
cafeteria  and  the  four  idiots  grinned  and  waved  at me.

Who are  they,?

Lisa, Jennie,Bambam  and  Yogum. What  do they  have  in common.

Well, Lisa  dated  Bambam  and  is currently  dating  Jennie.Bambam  is currently  dating  Yougum.They  have  a weird  relationship. A bunch  of weirdos I  must say but  they  are  very  supportive  friends.

I'm  definitely  not  going  to tell  them anything  about  this  or they  might  turn  the  world  into total   chaos.

You  wouldn't  believe  that  Jennie  is responsible  for  spreading  dating  rumors  about  his  brother  and  another  married  lecture. You  couldn't  blame  her. The  man is the  real definition  of the  word sexy. Almost  every  guy  and  girl  thirst over  him. Even  on the  bathroom  doors  his  name  is written  with  lipstick. His  name  is Kim Min Seok (Xuimin).

I went  and  sat with  them on our  usual  table. You  would  say that  they are  out  of my league  but  friends  are just  friends.

"There  he is "Jennie  squealed as she  turned  to  me.

"What? "I  gave  her  a dumb look.

"It's  Eun  Woo obviously "Lisa grumbled.

About  that. These  guys  brought  up a theory  saying  that  the  guy  likes me  but  I  don't  really  buy it.I think  it's  just  they  are bothered  because  I'm  the  only  single  one  in one  group. Who would  ever  believe  that. He  is like  one  of the  most  dashing  guys  on campus  and  me? I'm  not  even  that  good  looking  or date  worthy.

To my horror  he  actually  waved  and  smiled  at me. I didn't  know  what  to do  and  waved  dumbly at him. My throats  feels dry and  there  is a  knot in  my tummy .

"You  see?"Jennie  smiled  and  nudged  me  softly  .

"What  was  that? "I mumbled.

We  went  to get  our  lunch  and  then  ate but  the  knot  wouldn't  go  away.

I was  about  to go  to the  bathroom  after  lunch  because  peeing is  all  I  do these  days. I  had  gotten  a text.

Unknown
Hie Jungkook, its  Dr Kim. I  have  figured out  who the  guy  is but  I  won't  tell  you  until  I  tell  him whatever  happened.

Jungkook
I really  don't  think  I  can  wait  any longer. This  is killing  me. I  need to  meet  him  today. Please  give  me  his  address.

Unknown
I really  don't  think  that  its  a good  idea.The  guy  has a  severe  attitude  and  I'm  sure  you  won't  be able  to handle  him.

Jungkook
I will deal  with  that. I just need  to get  this  off my  chest.

Unknown
If you  say so

Attached  address.

Jungkook
Thanks

After  getting  the  message  I  rushed  out  of the  building  without  saying  anything  to anyone. Even  my friends  were  suprised.