Prologue

"What  the  hell  did  you  just  say?"the  older  growled  his  displeasure  at the  smaller  in front  of him.

"It's  just  what  I  told  you.You  heard  me right  "

Taehyung  chuckled. "Did  someone  sent you  to mess with  or is it that  you  are messed  up yourself? Maybe  you  belong somewhere  in the  mental  asylum. I don't  really  know .I can't  believe  I'm  sitting  right  here  listening  to this. It's  just  absurd. I don't  know  why I  haven't  gone  insane yet. ?"

"I  know  that  this  is insane  and  that  we haven't  met before  but  something  happened "

"Something  like  what. Aren't  you  one  of those  fag gold  diggers.To be  frank, I  have  never   come across anyone  who is messed  up  and twisted as you "

"I  haven't  come  here to be  insulted  sir.I really  don't  deserve  this  from  you. We are  both  victims  here .I  never  wanted  to get  pregnant  at 19"Jungkook sobbed

"How  is that  my problem "Taehyung  snickered.

"You  know  what? I was  crazy  coming  here. I  should  have  done whatever  I  felt  was  right at the moment  "Jungkook   spoke without emotion  as he  was  getting  up from  the chair.

"At least  there  is one  thing  that  we both  agree  on and  that  is you are  indeed  crazy "he  scowled as he  twirled  his  chair and  faced his  back  to the  younger.