"I am very good.. By the way you have not been to museum these days.."

"Sorry Sir.. But I want to continue it soon.."

"That's very good.. Actually I want you to meet someone.. Reach here soon.."

"I'll sir.."

Hanging up the call, Khushi turned to mirror. There were a few hair brushes, cologne and some other stuff that Arnav uses. Khushi felt like throwing those away glaring each product. But saved her own time deciding not to do anything like this and entered washroom for shower.

If she went and searched for her stuff in her luggage then that meant she would end up getting sever late because she has not unpacked anything. After using she keeps her thing back in bag only!! Khushi gave a long look at his toiletries kept in washroom cabinet.. This man!! Angrily she picked up one of his shower gels which was an unisex product by her good luck. Her skin almost shudder when she felt the cool mint sensation of the shower gel.. Quickly drying herself she came out getting dressed.

Scratching her hair angrily, Khushi picked up one of his hair brushes. Untying her messy hair she started brushing to make herself presentable for the day!! Then she tied same rubber band and made a pony!! Done with her task, Khushi quickly grabbed her hand bag and left the room!!

Anita was having juice when Khushi almost came running..

"Maa.. I'll see you in evening.. I have to go, I got a call from museum.."

"Ok.. be careful.."

"Ok.. Maa.. And don't do anything. Breakfast is prepared, there will be none except you for lunch.. So that is done as well.."

"Ok.. Khushi.. I understood.."

"Bye Maa.." smacking a quick kiss on Anita's head Khushi rushed from there. 

Getting ready when Arnav came downstairs found Anita and Aarav having their breakfast!! He joined them but not before looking around..

"You need anything Chotey??"

"Huh.. No.. Nothing Maa.."

He continued finishing his plate and got up to leave. Anita and Aarav shared look.

******************************

"May I come in Sir??"

"Please come in Khushi.." the chairman of the museum greeted Khushi. Khushi smiled back.

"Khushi, Meet Arindam Rawat.. My old friend.. He runs a Designing Studio.."

Khushi turned and smiled warmly at the elderly man. Arindam reciprocated back..

"You Boss has praised you a lot Khushi.. and coming here, seeing a few wonderful pieces by you I can see how right he was..", Arindam Rawat continued.

"Thank you so much Sir.. I'm glad you liked those pieces..", Khushi replied.

"Like?? Let me tell you Khushi after seeing those, Arindam has something important to offer you..", added the Chairman. Khushi looked at him confusingly.

"I will be glad if you join my Studio.. in my Graphic Designing Team!!", Arindam added.

A beautiful smile touched Khushi's lips.

"I hope you don't have any issue.."

"No Sir.. Not at all.. I'll be glad!!", Khushi was super happy. Something good happened after a long time and she glad for herself!! This would help her increase her networking which is very very important in this field. Being an artist, she was eager to grab this opportunity.