THE END

2 WEEKS LATER

JESSICA'S P.O.V

Junkyu and I have become close again.
Not that close, but close enough.
"Breakfast is almost ready." He said as he stood in my bedroom doorway.
"Okay." I said nodding before he left.
I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.
We only had one bathroom that we shared in the hallway.
Before I entered the bathroom there was a knock at the door.
I hurried into the kitchen and quietly motioned for Junkyu to check the door.

We've never had a visitor here.
Junkyu slowly and quietly approached the door and looked through the peep hole.
He gasped and opened the door quickly.
An unfamiliar person walked in and ran up and hugged me.
From the scent I could tell it was Hyunsuk, but he had on sunglasses, a fake beard, and a fishing hat.
I immediately hugged back and I heard Junkyu close the door.

I heard the door open again and there stood three more unfamiliar people.
I smiled knowing who they were under their disguises.
"What are you all doing here?" Junkyu asked as he closed the door and locked it.
"They were onto us in Hawaii. And I contacted Doyoung and Jihoon and they were onto them in Mexico. What about you guys?" Hyunsuk said and I shook my head no.
"Things have been normal here. Except I saw Junghwan a few weeks ago." I said and Hyunsuk's eyes lit up.

"Where? Let's go." He said dragging me to the door but I stopped him.
"He doesn't wanna see you. He doesn't wanna see us. He knows that there's only 8 of us left but he said he had to save himself." I said and I heard Jihoon laugh sadly.
"What?" Junkyu said as we all stared at Jihoon.
Well Junkyu and I did.
Yedam, Doyoung, And Hyunsuk looked at eachother guiltily.
"What?" I repeated louder.

The silence was killing me.
"There's no longer 8 of us." Yedam said barely above a whisper.
"No. No." I said not wanting to hear more.
I then walked into my room and closed the door behind me.
I couldn't control my breathing or tears right now.
Why are our members still dying?
We all separated!
If I wanted to find out I knew I had to ask the guys.

"How?" I said walking back out after I gained my confidence back.
"Exactly. We all left." Junkyu exclaimed and Hyunsuk nodded.
"Yea. And we all left YG mad as hell." He said and my heart sank.
I forgot all about YG.
"Wait so YG and his guys are after us now too?" I said and they nodded.
"So, how many of us are left?" I asked and Doyoung cleared his throat.
"Seven. Haruto was caught off guard." He said and I lowered my head.

"Wait so Yoshinori is just out there alone!?" I exclaimed and Yedam spoke up.
"Why are you always yelling at us about things like we're not hurt either?!" He said and I frowned.
"First of fucking all, nobody was talking to you!" I yelled and Yedam charged at me.
The other guys started grabbing him to stop him.
I don't even know what the fuck just happened.
"There's no way we can stop this Hyunsuk. Our lives are over." I said shrugging sadly.

"I know. That's why I wanted to spend it together." He said and I hugged him.
Of course he hugged back but it's kind of sad knowing that you and basically your families life is about to end.
I'll just try not to think about that today.

JIHOON'S P.O.V

Jessica's been asleep for a while now but the rest of the guys and I couldn't sleep.
"We should've told her." Doyoung said and Hyunsuk shook his head.
"No. She'd wanna come too." He said and Junkyu cleared his throat.
"Come where?" He asked and we all looked at eachother.
"I'll be back." Hyunsuk said as he got up and went into Jessica's room.
The room stayed quiet until he came back.

"Jihoon can I talk to you?" Hyunsuk asked as he opened the front door.
I excused myself and followed Hyunsuk outside.
"It should just be us two. If we go then the rest of them are safe." He said and I nodded.
Hyunsuk and I then headed to the roof of the apartment building.
This building had 19 floors and standing on top of it made me feel sick as I was looking down.
"On the count of three Okay?" He said and I nodded.