BOOKBAG

JESSICA'S P.O.V

I woke up to my phone ringing.
Most people would be mad if that were to happen but I smiled knowing that it was my best friend Yoonbin calling me to tell me to get ready for school.
I sat up and answered the phone.
"I'm up." Was all I said before hanging up.
I then hurried to the bathroom and did my morning routine.
About 20 minutes later the doorbell rung and I knew that it was Yoonbin here to pick me up for school.

"Bye mom!" I called grabbing my backpack off the couch.
I headed towards the door when it opened.
"What's taking so long? Hurry up." Hyunsuk said irritatedly.
Hyunsuk is one of Yoonbin's friends.
I don't talk to them because they're a lot of trouble.

"Why are you here?!" I exclaimed as I walked out of the house, closing the door behind me.
"To take you to school." He said in a duh tone.
"Where's Yoonbin?" I asked curiously as I raised my eyebrow.
"Busy. Get in the car." He said and walked towards the car.
I ignored him and started walking the opposite way of the car.
I'd rather walk than get in the car with someone who's basically a stranger.

I heard Hyunsuk huff but eventually he just drove right past me.
I then frowned.
If that were Yoonbin he would've at least tried to convince me to get in the car.
He would never let me walk alone.
After about 10 minutes of walking a car pulled up besides me.
"Jessica!? Why are you walking alone?" The person said rolling down the window.
I looked and saw Junkyu, another one of Yoonbin's friends.

"Because Yoonbin's busy." I said and continued to walk and he drove slowly next to me.
"Get in the car." He said and I shook my head no without even looking at him.
"Please get in the car Jessica, it's not safe for you to walk alone." He said and I sighed but got in the car with him.
"Straight to school. No stops." I said and he nodded.
The car ride was dead silent.
I reached my hand up to the radio only for him to yell at me.

"Did I say you could turn on music!?" He said angrily causing me to jump.
"Does it matter? It's too quiet." I said and he looked at me and then back to the road.
He stopped the car and looked at me.
"Give me your backpack." He said and I hesitantly gave it to him.
Maybe he thought I had weapons or something.
Soon after he gave it back and started driving again.
Maybe I should've kept walking.
I arrived at school hoping to see Yoonbin there at his locker, but sadly he wasn't.
"Hey Jess." I heard a girl voice say as I was opening my locker.
"Hey Autumn." I laughed as I grabbed my textbooks and closed my locker back.

"No Yoonbin?" She asked and I shook my head no.
Autumn has been my friend since 6th grade even though we met in 5th grade.
Yoonbin and I are closer because we literally grew up together.
Our parents are best friends which explains it all.
"No. He's busy." I said before she and I started walking to class.
"I'm not gonna be here at lunch time because I have a doctors appointment." She said rolling her eyes.

"Ok." I said and stopped when I saw my biggest crush walking into my class.
I always sit in the back so I doubt if he notices me.
"You ok?" She asked and I nodded.
"Yea. I'll see you 6th hour." I said and she nodded and we headed separate ways.
I walked into my class and saw a guy named Haruto sitting in my seat.
He's another one of Yoonbin's friends.
He has a lot, I know.

"Get up." I said causing everyone in the class to look at me.
Honestly I didn't even notice I was talking that loud.
I knew that Haruto could hurt me but he wouldn't because of Yoonbin.
Haruto looked at me and laughed which honestly hurt my feelings.
His friend Yoshinori joined him.
"Come on Haruto. Just get up." Doyoung said nudging Haruto as Jihoon agreed.

"Why?" Haruto asked looking at me.
"Because I said so." I said crossing my arms.
I know for a fact that Yoonbin isn't gonna be happy with the way I've been talking to them but oh well.

~~~~
LUNCH TIME
~~~~

JUNKYU'S P.O.V

"Let's go." Mashiho said and I looked at him and all the guys shocked.
"Go where?" I asked confused and Yedam laughed as if I was joking.
"YG. To give him.....the stuff." Yedam whispered loud enough for only our table to hear.
"You have the stuff right?" Jihoon asked and my heart practically sunk.
"Junkyu?" Asahi said and I couldn't even find any words to say.
"Where is it?" Jaehyuk asked sounding a little angry.

"I had it... But I had to ditch it. Someone was onto us and I couldn't risk us getting caught." I said and Hyunsuk sighed while closing his eyes.
"So where is it?" He asked after a while.
"I put it in Jessica's bookbag this morning when I gave her a ride to school." I said looking at the table.
I couldn't bring myself to look at the guys because I know what they're gonna say.
"The fuck dude!? Did she see you?" Junghwan yell whispered.

"No. I don't think so. She- she didn't say anything." I exclaimed and they all stayed quiet.
"Where is she now?" Jaehyuk asked calmly.
"I'm not sure. But we can always get Yoonbin to get it back from her." Hyunsuk said and Asahi coughed.
"Orrrr, Doyoung could go do it." He said and we all looked at him confused.
"What? Why me?" Doyoung asked, just as confused as the rest of us.

"She has a massive crush on you." Asahi said and I was completely shocked.
"She chose Doyoung over me?" Haruto said and Jaehyuk slapped him in the back of his head.
"How do you know?" Yedam asked smirking as if he didn't believe Asahi.
"I heard her and Yoonbin talking about it privately." Asahi said and Jihoon patted Doyoung's shoulder.
"Well you know what you have to do." Mashiho said and Doyoung shook his head.
"You want me to walk up to her and just start going through her bookbag?" He asked and I laughed.

"What's funny?" Mashiho said and my face went back serious.
"If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be in this situation." Junghwan said and I looked down at my folded hands.
"Actually, if Hyunsuk would've gave Jessica a ride none of this would've been happening." Yoshinori said and Hyunsuk glared at him.
"I should go." Yoshinori then said and awkwardly stood up and left.
That's when Jessica walked in the cafeteria.
"There she is." Jeongwoo said and I nodded.

"Junkyu you got us into this mess so you get us out." Jeongwoo said and I looked at him.
"Yea. And if not we're all going down. We know what YG will do to us." Yedam said and I nodded.
I then stood up and started to walk over to Jessica who was at the vending machine.
"Hey Jess." I said and she took a double take look at me.
"What?" She sighed in a calm voice.
"Can I sit with you?" I asked and she laughed.

"No." She said which didn't shock me at all.
"Why not?" I asked and followed her to her table.
"Because I don't wanna sit with you." She said and I looked back at the guys.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

I'm not really sure why Junkyu is talking to me and I'd really like for him to just go away.
"What do you want?" I asked after he didn't say anything.
"You want me to carry your things?" He asked and I frowned at him as I sat down.
"No. Go away." I said and sat my bookbag on the table in front of me.
"If I leave you're gonna be lonely." He then said and I shrugged.
"I know! I'll go get Doyoung." He said and my face went completely straight.
"Why? If I don't want you here then I don't want any of your other friends here." I said trying to keep my cool.

I knew that if he got Doyoung to come over here then Jihoon would too.
I have the biggest crush on Jihoon.

That's when he grabbed my bookbag and headed over to the table with his friends.
I made eye contact with Jihoon who caught me staring at him.
I quickly looked away and covered my face.
Wow way to play it cool Jess.
That's when I saw Yoonbin walk in.
"Hey bestie." He smiled and hugged me.
"Where have you been?" I said hugging him back.

"Just dealing with a few things. I'll explain later." Every time he says that he never tells me.
I never pressure him into telling me because I know that certain things are personal.
I then released our hug and looked at him.
"Hey your stupid friend Junkyu is messing with me. He took my bookbag." I said and Yoonbin sighed.
"Let's go get it." He said and I stood up and we walked over there.
I saw Junkyu about to unzip my backpack and I grabbed it.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at him and he looked at me shocked.
"Wow Yoonbin. Nice." Haruto said sarcastically and I put my backpack on and walked away.

AFTER SCHOOL

I hadn't talked to Yoonbin the rest of the day because it just seems like he's been distancing himself from me so I guess I'm not needed.
I was walking home when a car pulled up next to me.
"No." I said, assuming it was Junkyu again.
"Jessica get in the car."