FOR HIM

JESSICA'S P.O.V

I've literally been up all night thinking about Yoonbin.
Through these last couple of months I haven't really been talking to him and now I feel awful.
He was literally the last person that I had and I let him go.
Just thinking of it made me angry.
Junkyu's phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket to look at it.
It was Yanan.

  Should I reply?
Yes.
Of course.
Don't need him being suspicious.
That's when the phone started ringing.
I let it ring a few times before answering.
"Hello?"
"Hey Jess."
"Hey Yanan."
"I honestly wanted to spend the day with you. So I was thinking I could come and pick you up."
"I don't know if my...guardian will approve. But he doesn't have to know. I'll meet you somewhere and we can go to the coffee shop later."
"Ok. How about behind the old factory?"

  "Uhhh. Yea."
"Be there in about an hour."
And with that he hung up.
I looked at the time and it was 11 a.m.
I jumped out of bed and looked for something that I would never wear.
You're not gonna kill my best friend and then try to kill me.
Once I was dressed I tied my hair up, just in case things get messy.
Don't want blood in my hair.

But if something was to happen to me it would be worth it.
Wanna know why?
Because it's all for Yoonbin.
It's all for him.

  Don't worry.
The old factory doesn't have cameras.
It's been abandoned for about 15 years now.
There was a fire there.
I walked downstairs and saw that Hyunsuk was sleeping on the couch.
Perfect.
I grabbed his keys and headed to the closet.
I then grabbed my other best friend.
Betsy the bat.
I took it and sat it on the floor of the car and drove off.

   "Hey Jess." Yanan said smiling.
"Hi." I forced on a smile and got out of the car.
I walked around to the passengers side where the bat was.
"I really like you Jess." He said looking in my eyes.
I reached my hand in the car and grabbed the bat, but I never lost eye contact with Yanan.
"Really?" I said softly and he nodded.
"Well I love Yoonbin bitch." And with that I started brutally hitting him with the bat.

  Nothing could be heard but the sound of the impact from the bat and bones breaking.
I stopped once I saw a similar scene.
Another man's face dented in.
But Yanan hurt me worse.
He took my best friend.
So I continued to hit him over and over and over and over.
I then check to see if any blood made it onto the car.
Surprisingly and luckily it didn't.
I then took Yanan's phone so that they wouldn't go through the his call log or whatever.
I then took off to go clean myself up in my old house.
A place I know that no one would be and then I could burn Yanan's phone.

   JUNKYU'S P.O.V

     Hyunsuk called us all over to his house a few hours ago.
He said that Jessica and his car had been missing for a few hours.
"What if something happened to her? We just lost Yoonbin. I don't wanna lose another one of us." Jeongwoo said and his voice was shaky.
Haruto patted his back and Junghwan sighed.
"She's a strong girl. She's fine." Jaehyuk said reassuring us.
"Yoonbin's stronger. Look at him." Haruto said and the room fell back silent.

  "Turn the news back on. They would show if Jess was in trouble." I said and Hyunsuk immediately turned the TV on.

  "Mr. Jones, could you please tell us how you discovered the body here?" The news reporter said and put the microphone in front of a elderly man's mouth.
"Well, I walk through here everyday as a short cut. And I never walk down this far but I saw the body lying here and it worried me. Like how could someone be so heartless? This young man had a life." The man spoke and the news reporter just nodded and listened the whole time.
They then showed the guy's face but we couldn't tell who it was of course.

  "From the looks of it, this man was murdered with either a hammer or bat. Took the weapon to the skull multiple times and that is what caused this young man's death-"
"Why'd you mute the TV?!" Hyunsuk exclaimed at Jihoon who had took the remote and muted the TV.
"Jessica. I know for a fact Jessica did it." He said and we all looked at him.
"Jihoon, Jessica wouldn't. I mean how would she even know that guy?"  Yoshinori said and my eyes went wide.

"That guy. Remember that guy she was talking to on the phone yesterday!?" I exclaimed looking at Jihoon with wide eyes.
"Why would she kill him though? She said she likes him." Jihoon said and I was lost for words.
"Because he killed Yoonbin and he was going to kill me next." A girls voice said.
We all turned and saw Jessica standing there with tears in her eyes.

  JESSICA'S P.O.V

I heard the guys talking and I knew I was going to have to tell them eventually.
"Aye don't be going out there killing people with my car." Hyunsuk said and I rolled my eyes.
"You're welcome. I did us all a favor." I said and walked over and took a seat between Mashiho and Yoshinori.
"What favor?" Asahi asked and I shrugged.
"So you're telling me that we weren't gonna go kill that guy after he took Yoonbin from us?" I said trying not to get mad and they all stayed quiet.

"Wow." I laughed bitterly.
"When the next one of you dies, I won't go looking for your killer." And with that I threw Junkyu's phone at him and went upstairs.

   JIHOON'S P.O.V

  "Maybe she's right. Yoonbin would go after our killer. She did the right thing." I said after a few minutes of silence.
"I guess, but it wasn't right for her to go alone." Hyunsuk said and we all agreed.
"They're definitely going to come for us since two of their members are dead." Yoshinori said and I nodded.
Junkyu was next to speak.
"The question is, who are they going to come for next?"