Where He Likes To Kiss You

Senku Ishigami

Your Temple

. He will quickly peck you there whenever he's in a very good mood or before leaving for a while. As we all know, he isn't very affectionate. 

Chrome

The Tip of Your Nose

. He loves to kiss the tip of your nose out of nowhere or when he gets a great idea.

Tsukasa Shishio

Your Lips

. His go-to is always your lips, he just finds it really nice and comforting. 

Gen Asagiri

Your Cheek

. Get ready for some sneaky kisses given to your cheeks by Gen. He will come up to you and just peck your cheek before wrapping you in his arms. 

Taiju Oki

Your Forehead

. Taiju loves leaning down to peck your forehead and pick you up into his arms after. Expect to be spun around a lot by this affectionate puppy. 

Ryusui Nanami

Your Neck

. Why not leave some marks while he's at it? He will come over while you're talking to people and kiss your neck. Let's just say the both of you have been kicked out of the lab multiple times by Senku for showing affection. 

Ukyo

Your Knuckles & The Tips Of Your Fingers

. What a gentleman, he especially loves kissing you there because it feels so proper to him. Expect your knuckles to be kissed before going to sleep along with a few temple and forehead kisses.