Cute Little Things He Does For You

Senku Ishigami 

. Senku would definitely make you things you really miss from the modern world. Sometimes he would brag about it but most of the time he claims he doesn't know how it got there. 

Chrome

. Chrome will go find you crystals he thinks would look good on you. He would ask Suika and Kaseki to help make it into a necklace or some sort of accessory. 

Tsukasa Shishio

. Tsukasa is definitely the most protective out of the guys. When he sees someone from his Empire looking at you he won't hesitate to wrap a secure arm around you. He will sometimes lend you his lion skin. 

Gen Asagiri

. Doing magic tricks for you when he has spare time. It's something you both enjoy, he shows off his talents and you get a show. He'll sometimes imitate people and put on a little show for you. 

Kaiju Oki

. Kaiju may not be the smartest but he can tell when there's something wrong with his friends. When you get too tired and need a break he'll carry you on his back while he works. 

Ryusui Nanami

. Ryusui is very affectionate so he has a lot of little quirks here and there that are on a new level. He'll put his pirate hat on your head and call you captain. He also lets you rant to him before you two fall asleep.