Nicknames For You

Senku Ishigami 

For Females

(Y/n)

For Males

(Y/n)

For Agender

(Y/n)

. Senku wouldn't give endearing nicknames unless it amused him somehow. On a rare occasion, he may call you, "you", "meathead", or something related to your talents. This is seen with some of his friends such as "Meathead" for Taiju, "Mentalist" for Gen, or "Lioness" for  Kohaku. 

How Often He Uses Nicknames?

1/10

Chrome

For Females

Rose & Sapphire

For Males

Sapphire & Lapis

For Agender

Sapphire, Lapis, and Rose

. Chrome isn't always the most romantic when it comes to most situations but his small actions mean big things. Rose Quartz, Sapphire, and Lapis are all gems meaning love. The only reason he doesn't call you "Rose" if your male is because he doesn't think it suits you. 

How often does he use nicknames?

7/10

Tsukasa Shishio

For Females

Darling, Angel, Tigeress, and Love

For Males

Tiger, Angel, Darling, and Love

For Agender

Darling, Tiger, Love, and Angel

. Tsukasa is a kind guy if you ignore the whole taking out all adults part. He would be especially soft and caring around you and even open up about his traumatic past. In front of most people, he wouldn't call you by a nickname but in private he uses them occasionally.

How often does he use nicknames?

4/10

Gen Asagiri

For Females

Hun, Girly, and Darling

For Males

Hun, Romeo, and Darling

For Agender

Hun, Bunny, and Darling

. Gen isn't afraid to openly call you nicknames in public no matter how embarrassing they might be. He especially loves to call you "Hun" instead of using your actual name since he knows you like it and it flusters you. 

How often does he use nicknames?

8/10

Taiju Oki

For Females

Love, Angel, Pretty Lady, and Baby

For Males

Love, Angel, Handsome, and Baby

For Agender

Love, Angel, Gorgeous, and Baby

. Who called the king of sweet nicknames? This guy will call you these things with the brightest smile and with the best intentions. Seriously, he has like twenty that he uses without really meaning to. He's so innocent and sweet, he'll have you melting.

How often does he use nicknames?

9/10

Ryusui Nanami

For Females

Sexy, Beautiful, My Lady, Goddess, Babelicsous...

For Males

Handsome, Babe, Sexy, Devine, Prince Charming...

For Agender

Sexy, Suger Lips, Hottie, Angel Face, Charming...

. Taiju may be the king of sweet nicknames but Ryusui is the king of hot nicknames. He loves flaunting what's his as the greediest man on earth and he does this by calling you a very wide variety of nicknames. The lists go on and on, some hot, inappropriate, cute, and stupid. Never would he call you something that would upset you.

How often does he use nicknames?

100/10