Should I rebel against the marriage? I want, oh, how I want to, but something is telling me it won't be good for him, for me, for the Royals, or for the kingdom. It can cause some serious distrust throughout the land. Honestly, it could be dangerous if they know that the leaders of their country have been feeding them lies.

"I do."

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife. Charles, you may kiss your bride."

Charles removes my veil from my face and our painful eyes meet. Gently, with shaking hands, he takes my face in his hands and our lips collide. The kiss wasn't sweet. It wasn't sincere. It wasn't splendid. It wasn't a true kiss. Cheers, hoots, hollers, and whistles erupt from the guests. Charles pulls away and doesn't meet my gaze.

"I am happy to announce Mr. and Mrs. Charles Oliver White!"

There is no more Arizona Touris. I am Arizona White. I am stuck. I am unable to go back to my old life I cherished so much. It is gone. Life changes and it is funny how just one day changed my whole life -- changed me.

Charlie and I walk back down the aisle together away from everybody. Once we are out of their sight, we run. Even though there is nowhere to run to.

Don't cry... Please, don't cry... You hate crying...

Charles guides me to a room I have never been to before. There is a large king-sized bed, a large balcony hovering over the city, and everything anyone could need in this room. It is elegant and full of lace and velvet. It is three times the size of my bedroom.

"Whose room is this?" It is a stupid question, especially since I am on the verge of shedding tears.

Charlie looks at me the most painful and heartbreaking way, "Ours."

Just that one word breaks me; it tears me to shreds. The weight of that word hits me, and it is too much for me to handle. My limbs go weak and I can't hold my body up anymore. Falling to my knees, the tears fall one by one and my crying becomes more fierce. I can't hold in the anger, the hurt, the loss. My feelings rush out of me like a river. My body is uncontrollable as I tremble and shake. My hands can't stay steady.

"We failed... We failed!" I repeat that phrase over and over, unable to say anything else.

The sound of Charlie crying makes me look up to see him on his knees beside me. "I'm sorry..." I say even though it means nothing. 'Sorry' doesn't make everything okay, it makes it just a hint more bearable.

Charlie hugs me tight, burying his face in my neck, and my face is buried in his chest. Wet tears that Charlie has shed, are attached to my neck. My makeup being slowly washed away by my tears. For a long time Charlie and I just sit there, crying, in each others' arms.

There is a long silence, the only sound is are cries, until Charles mumbles words into my neck. "What happened, Ari? Is Emerald okay?"

I pull back from him so I can talk to him. "KC spilled..." He waits for me to speak again as I wipe trickling droplets from my face. "I just saw them carrying her and Bethany away... I-I don't know what they're going to do to them."

Charlie looks like a child who just lost his mother. A puppy who just got kicked. A wounded soldier in battle. If we never told KC our plan, he would be smiling right now and not so hurt. I don't know what they're going to do to Emerald and Bethany, but I know it isn't good.

Wobbly, I rise to my feet and grab a tissue from a table. Once Charles gets back onto his feet, I dab his eyes gently. The redness around his eyes slowly disappears as I wipe his green eyes. Little words are said; several more tears are shed. Someone knocks on our door and then they enter.