A Lot To Get Used To

Chapter 5- A Lot To Get Used To

I was in a deep dreamless sleep when three girls dressed in black and white maid outfits hover over me.

One gently shakes me awake, "Miss... Miss... It is time to wake up. Dinner will be served in a couple of hours."

I open my eyes and blink until my eyes are used to the brightness in the room. I rub my eyes and look at the girls. One has blonde hair, one has black hair, and one has dark brown hair. The brunette was the one that awoke me. I sit up and yawn. I was about to sling my legs over the side of the huge bed when the blonde and the black headed girl grab my arms gently and ease my down out of bed.

"Good nap?" The black headed girl asks.

I nod, and the girls looked at each other like I was crazy for nodding.

"Is there a problem?" I ask.

"No! No! Everything is fine, miss!" The blonde reassures.

"Okay..."

I started to make my way to the bathroom to start getting ready for dinner, and the girls start following me.

I turn to them, "What are you all doing?"

The brunette looked at me, "Um, helping you get ready?"

"But I am going to take a bath..." I say.

"And your point is?" The blonde asked.

"Um, I am going to take a bath..."

They giggle and roll their eyes, the blonde and the black headed girls grabbing my arms gently again, leading me to the bathroom. The brunette rushes in and starts the bath water.

Are they really doing this all for me?

The brunette pours special scenting liquid in the water. There are some rose petals in a crystal jar near the tub that she puts in there, also. The blonde sprints to a cabinet and grabs a fluffy white towel. The black headed girl with dark chocolate brown skin, guides me to the edge of the tub, and she goes behind me and I feel a tug on the zipper of my dress.

"Oh! Oh, no! I can do this myself. Trust me, Ive been taking baths for quite some time now!"

The girls laughed.

"It's okay. I reassure you. We are just helping you get ready for dinner," the black headed girl says.

"I know, but I'm just not like-"

Before I know it, my body is bare. I snatch a towel from the blonde and cover up. The girls bust out laughing, they seem to all be my age.

"It's alright. Queen Chelsea sent us here for you! Besides, while you are here, we will be helping you get ready everyday," the blonde says.

The brunette shrugs, "and we are all gals here, so does it matter?"

I hesitantly drop the towel, and get in the rose scented water. Luckily, it wasn't as bad as I suspected. They didn't necessarily bathe me like I thought. They just handed me stuff, so I could bathe. Now, they did wash my hair, but other than that, I did all of it which satisfied me because I kind of want to bathe myself.

I get out and the blonde held out the towel for me, "Thanks."

I dried myself off while the brunette retrieved me a silly pink robe. She held it out to me so it would be easier to slip it on.

As I tie the waistband I ask them for their names.

"My name is Natisha," the black headed girl says.