"Could you go and get the guys?" I turn to Enzo with sadness in my eyes.

"They're probably all sleeping. I don't think I should wake them up." He shrugs while scratching the back of his neck.

"Are you scared?" I ask raising one of my eyebrows at him.

"No! I'll go get them right now!" He storms off speed walking to the house. He is so easy to manipulate.

Honestly, I hope he hurries because Gollum is starting to stink.

----------------

30 minutes later, most of the guys are in the back yard in their PJ's.

Time for the eulogy.

"Everyone!" I start loud and confident as everyone turned towards me. "Thank you to everyone who could be here today." I look at the ground.

"Enzo told us if we didn't come, you'd find us and castrate us." Someone yells out in the back of the crowd.

I glare at Enzo for his lie. "Whether or not you are here for Gollum or because you're scared I'll rip your junk off, I know that it is much appreciated." I shout to the crowd of sleepy men. "Gollum was the best dungeon keeper we've ever had, even though he was the only one." I continue. "This burial doesn't only put one of our beloved friends at rest but it is also for all the men who couldn't have a proper burial. It's for our families and loved ones that we haven't seen in years. It's for the hobbies we had outside of the mafia. This is the closure we all needed when we were forced in to the ma-mafia." My voice starts to break as I remember my life before this. I feel a warm hand on my back for comfort. I look up at Enzo with tears threatening their way out. I was surprised to see he already had let go and started the water works. I looked out to the crowd and saw there wasn't a dry eye in front of me.

"But here we are!" I snap everyone back to reality. "We are together as a family. We unite as one to protect and serve each other." I feel the strength regaining in my chest. "This death will not go unnoticed! This death represents the death of our lives and freedom!" I start screaming with my fists raised in the air.

"Here is my promise to you!" I pause for a dramatic effect. What? I took a public speaking class in high school. "I will fight for you! I will fight WITH you, because you are my family now." My voice softens. "No one will be left behind!" I raise my voice back up to inspire the crowd.

APPLAUDS

Everyone is clapping and whistling. I feel my heart pounding against my chest. I look out into the crowd of men who I will fight for. Who I will die for. These men where like me once. Scared, angry, hungry, and sad.

No more. I will fight. We will fight.

---------------------

Mauro's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sounds of foot steps outside my door.

Are we being attacked?

I spring up and whip open my door.

"You!" I commanded out to one of my men. "What is going on here?" I said still trying to adjust my eyes to the hallway light.

"A burial is being held in the back yard." He quickly says before busting past me without saying another word.

Burial? Who died?

I put a shirt on over my chest and just kept my boxers on. I had to see what was going on out back.

I walk to the back balcony to get a full view of the burial that is being held in my Fall time home's backyard.

"Everyone!" I hear a strong shout come from Brynn, like she's standing on a soap box.

She starts to thank the crowd for attending the burial for some random guy?

I'm so confused, so I listened.

"Gollum was the best dungeon keeper we've ever had, even though he was the only one." She continues. "This burial doesn't only put one of our beloved friends at rest but it is also for all the men who couldn't have a proper burial. It's for our families and loved ones that we haven't seen in years. It's for the hobbies we had outside of the mafia. This is the closure we all needed when we were forced in to the ma-mafia." Her voice starts to break at the end of her sentence.

What is she trying to do? Get herself killed? How dare she rally my men and make them feel less than what they are. They are strong and powerful. WE are strong and powerful!

"But here we are!" She snaps me back to reality. "We are together as a family. We unite as one to protect and serve each other." She has strength in her voice. "This death will not go unnoticed! This death represents the death of our lives and freedom!"

"Here is my promise to you!" She pauses and I'm guessing it's to increase the drama. "I will fight for you! I will fight WITH you, because you are my family now." Her voice softens. "No one will be left behind!" She finishes strong.

I hear a silence in the crowd. As I'm about to walk away the crowd of men erupt with applauds.

She really just suckered her way these dumbasses hearts. I stand there as I see Brynn and Enzo pick up the body and throw him the 6 foot hole right next to them.

She didn't make them feel less than, she inspired them.

I stood there leaning on the balcony deep in thought.

"She seems dangerous." Mia comes up next to me and leans on the balcony. "Her words touched their hearts. They trust her now." She says lookin out at the men helping seal the hole with the body inside.

"Good. I want my mafia to be a family. I want them to get along." I said not caring of the point she is trying to make.

"No. Not good Mauro. It means she can turn them against you." She says with one last look at me and walks away.

Shit. She's right. She could turn my men against me.

I guess I'll just have to keep an extra close eye on her. Keep your friends close but enemies closer.

——————

A/N: Thank you so much for voting!!
This chapter is kind of a filler, so the next one will have more action I promise!

Poor Gollum. I wonder who killed him :)