Filth

Ethan and Sarah are sitting at a table, across from each other in Sarah's house.
It is currently half past 11, in the evening, and they are discussing what happened the night before.

"Where were you last night, Sarah?" Ethan asked coldly.

"Last night? I don't remember, Ethan." She gave him disgusting chuckles.

"Oh really." He suspect something is wrong.

"Yeah.. I mean, I only remember it briefly." Sarah chuckles more.

"Well Sarah, What do you remember?"

"I remember... Levi giving me a back massage.." She bit her lips.

"Levi? My best friend? Why— you were with him?!" Ethan was shock. He stood up and paced around the kitchen in anger. A few minutes passed and he sat back in his chair.

Completely ignoring his question, she answered, "He also gave me a.."

"He also gave you a what Sarah!" He yelled in her face.

*Complete silence, Sarah smirks as Ethan covers his face*

Ethan uncovers his face, stood up, and shook Sarah by the shoulder. "TELL ME SARAH." Tears of anger fell from his eyes.

"He gave me...a ride." She gave a disturbing smile.

Silence grew again. Sarah remembers everything that happened that night and fantasizes about it while Ethan rethinks his life decisions.

"I thought you loved me. You broke my last relationship so you can be with me, for the third time. We were planning our marriage, Sarah. But I cancelled it for YOU. I cancelled it because I thought you changed to be a better person. I bought you a phone, because your last ex took it. I bought you a car because you crashed it at 99th St. I bought you this house because you had no where to go, and this is how you treat me?"

"Please Ethan, I wouldn't do it again." Sarah got out of her chair and held onto Ethan's leg as she fake her tears. "Please don't leave me alone."

"Let go of me, you filthy woman. Go pack your things, and leave my house!"

"So you're not gonna give me another chance?" Sarah cried.

"You don't deserve another chance with me. Leave."