Another girl? Great.

Zuko and I were in the shop serving tea. I looked over at a girl who was staring at Zuko, Zuko noticed too. He turned to his uncle, "Uncle, (Y/N), we have a problem. One of the customers is on to us. Don't look now but there is a girl over there at the corner table. She know's we're fire nation."

Iroh turned to see the girl, but Zuko turned him back, "Didn't I say don't look?!"

"You're right, Zuko. I've seen that girl in here quite a lot. Seems to me she has quite a little crush on you."

Oh. Zuko is an attractive man, it was only a matter of time before someone was interested in him. Zuko shot me an uncomfortable look, "What?" He asked, bewildered. 

The girl walked up to us and gave Zuko coins for the tea, "Thank you for the tea. What's your name?"

Iroh smiled at her question. What was so great about that. All she asked was for Zuko's name. That's not a smart question. I could ask that question to anyone. 

"My name's Lee." Zuko said. Then he motioned towards me, "this is (Y/N). We just moved here, with my uncle" he said, pointing at Iroh.

The girl looked at me weird, then turned to Zuko, "Hi Lee, my name's Jin. Thank you and ... well, I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime." she said.

Zuko looked shocked, and looked to me for approval. I looked away. This whole situation hurt. Don't say yes Zuko. Please. Don't. Say. Yes. 

"He'd love too!" Iroh answered for Zuko.

Ouch. I thought Iroh was a wise old man. 

"Great. I'll meet you in front of the shop at sundown." Jin said before walking away. I rolled my eyes and went to serve a customer. I told myself to calm down. It wasn't like I owned Zuko or anything. I just thought that maybe we were kind of a thing. I knew we never said we were, but I just... whatever. It didn't matter. Clearly, I didn't matter. It's cool. I'm fine. I'm totally fine. In fact I am better than fine. I'm amazing. Uh-huh. Just. Great.

"Uh- miss?"

"What?" I snapped at the customer. 

He pointed to the cup I was pouring. It had overflowed, "sorry," I mumbled. I used water bending to lift all of the tea off the table, and I shot it into the sink. Then I gave the customer a fake smile, and stormed into the kitchen.

"(Y/N)! Can you go serve that customer over tea?" Iroh asked me, pointing to a man from across the shop. 

"No, I cannot." I glared at him. 

He scratched his head, confused. "Alright, I guess..." 

[Zuko's POV]

I don't know why Uncle said yes. I love (Y/N). I thought he would be able to see that. But, I couldn't just cancel on Jin now. 

Uncle spent 10 minutes combing my hair to perfection. I walked out of the room, to see (Y/N) laying on the floor. She got up when she heard my footsteps. Her face fell, but she quickly plastered a smirk on her face, "wow, really trying to impress this girl, huh? I've never seen you do your hair before."

"No, that's not-"

She sighed, "It's fine, Zuko" she faked a laugh and looked outside, "you don't want to keep her waiting."

(Y/N) was mad. She was trying to hide it, but I knew her well enough to know that she was mad. I just didn't know why. 

I met Jin outside the shop that evening, "Hey. Well, look at you." she said, ruffling my hair, "you look cute." 

I grabbed her hand, stopping her from ruffling my hair. It felt wrong. She wasn't (Y/N). "It took my uncle ten minutes to do my hair." I said. 

She grabbed my hand and dragged me to a restaurant. I looked back at the tea shop. I wonder what (Y/N) is doing.