New endings..

(Disclaimer: if you are a soft Stan or just don't like smut please leave now because ya boy is going to hell for this xx) 🔞🔞

Felix☺️

It was the day after I took chan to meet my parents. The morning Australian sun was beaming through the window and I was more then happy to let it in.

The sun was golden and when it shone through the window the rays hit Chan's masculine, chiselled facial features perfectly. The way it made him glow was euphoric and I could help but stare at his amazingness.

"You know lix staring is rude.."

I hear a low groggy voice say. I instantly go bright red and turn away and almost full out of bed.

"Wh..what I wasn't staring.."

I try to save myself from the embarrassment of being caught but I embarrassed myself more by stuttering and blushing and falling stupidly out of the bed.

"Yeah whatever you say. Now come here. I wanna hold my baby..."

Chan was mumbling and tired, but somehow had the strength to hoist me back onto the bed and carry me onto his lap. I have to admit Chan's lap is the most comfortable place to be ever. I wanna stay here forever.

I lean forward and go to hug chan, but chan apparently had other plans. He stopped the hug and smoothly cupped my cheeks and closed the gap between our faces. Our lips connected and I felt fireworks go off in my heart, like they always did when I kiss Chan.

The kiss was soft but passionate, the way chan was careful with every move and touch made me feel special and loved. I know he's the one, he always has been.

Chan🥵

I had Felix in my lap and the way he melted in my arms was amazing. I loved to have Felix perched on my lap, I loved having him this close to me.

The way he fitted perfectly in my lap was fantastic. Gosh the things i could do to him right now. He doesn't even know the effect he has on me.

He was just laying in my chest, his small hands curled up into small fists, his cute pinkish hair was kind of messy and it fell beautifully in front of his face.

I can't hold it.

Felix☺️

I was cuddled up safely on Chan's chest and I was almost dozing back to sleep. I loved being near chan his heat was so calming and his heartbeat was like it's own little song which made me happy.

I love doing this I just feel like we are a little fam—

"Nngggahh- ch..Chan?!" I suddenly feel Chan's hands grip my ass roughly and I hide my head into his neck.

I hear chan chuckle seductively and my heartbeat quickened. He kept massaging my ass and he hoisted me further onto his lap. As he did do I could feel his growing bulge, I forgot how big it was, it's almost scary.

"Cha..chan sto..stop.. ahhhnngg!" I moan out loud. I was scared, but at the same time I was ready for chan. We've waited so long.. why am I telling him to stop?

"It doesn't sound like you want me to.." Chan hums lowly in my ear. Then he nibbles on it slightly.

"N..no don't stop.." I turn bright red at my request, I feel vulnerable and stupid.

"Anything you want baby boy.." Chan voice suddenly changed to a more smoother and lower voice. It sent shivers down my spine, and the way he caressed my cheek as he said it made me feel comfortable and loved.

3rd person:

As Felix was lost in Chan's caring seductive action chan took the chance to swap their position. Chan flipped Felix underneath him and towered over the now shocked, flustered Felix.