Just the start... really?

Lix🥰

The room was a dark red. It had a large bed in the centre, no windows, there was also a few large chests scattered around the room.

"Go in. Me and you will spend a lot of time in here."

I step forward into the room. It was hot and quiet big, now inside I could see the toilet and...

Various handcuffs attached to the ceiling.

"Wh..What is this room?"

I was shocked, however I must keep my part of the deal, I can't complain otherwise Changbin won't be saved.

"It's My fun room. I haven't used it yet. I was waiting for you.."

I gasp as I feel Hyunjin bite my ear and snake his cold hands around my waist.

"Ready to have some fun?"

I might've made a deal but I can't let Hyunjin touch me the way I only want chan to.

"No.."

"What didn't you say?"

Hyunjin gripped me tight and yanked me around so we were face to face. Our noses touching slightly.

"I said no. Now let go of me!"

I aggressively push Hyunjin away, but he only stumbles back slightly. By the evil smirk now painted on his face I could tell I was in trouble.

"Aww little Lixxie, you really thought you were stronger than me? Maybe I should teach you how to behave."

In one quick movement Hyunjin was hovering above me. My wrists were held tightly on his grasp.

"Don't touch me!"

I kick and screamed. I hated Hyunjin's hands on my body. They felt wrong.

"You're mine and Jeongin's now, so you better get used to it"

Hyunjin held my wrists down with one hand. I saw him reach up and grab something. I heard rattling and clanging of chains. Soon I felt the cold metal attached to my wrists, then to my ankles. I couldn't move. I was stuck.

"Lets see you fight now little one."

"NO STO— nggggghh!"

With out hesitation Hyunjin pounces on me. He wasn't careful when he ripped off my clothes and he certainly wasn't careful when violently palmed my crotch.

"Changbin told me you're moans were cute, but didn't know they were that amazing"

"S..stop..p nggghh!"

I try to wriggle and squirm away, but it was no use at all. I was stuck. Hyunjin's movements became more aggressive and harsh.

*BANG*

"Hyunjinnie how come you get all the fun!"

"Jeongin I've only just begun. Wanna help me?"

I swift nod came from Jeongin and soon he was by my side. At first his face was sweet and cute, but soon the cute smile formed into the crazy, dark, cryptic smile that could haunt me forever.

"Maybe we could use some of our toys on him?"

"Wh..What t..toys?"

I was scared as the two males look at me and smile evilly.

"Wanna show him Hyunjinnie?"

Hyunjin nods and slides off the bed and to one of the massive chests located in the room.