Crushes suck

Lix🥰

I enter my apartment, it was nice and quiet, however I still see Chan's shoes, but not my sister's.

Odd.

"Hey Chan are you still here!"

I called out but no response. I walk into my room and there I find him in my bed. Asleep.

I walk up to him and sit on the bed. Chan always looked handsome, even in his sleep he still looks handsome.

"Whatever he'll never like me anyway.."

I walk into my bathroom and have a shower, it's been a long, great day, but I smell, so I need this.

After my hot shower I put my pjs on and head to my bed. It wasn't odd that me and Chan slept in the same bed because 'we're like brothers' Chan says.

I lay in bed looking at the ceiling think about tomorrow, I hope it's fun.

"Why are you back so late?"

I hear his deep voice growl in my ear.

"I was having fun. I lost track of time.."

I was too tired to argue with Chan right now. He was always so overprotective of me because I'm younger than him, it's so annoying. I want him to see me as someone his age, someone he can fall for.

"Um Chan I didn't see my sister's shoes. Is she not home?"

"She came home, but she left again. Maya went on a date with a guy she knows from her work.."

Chan was clearly upset about this, however part of me was kinda happy about it.

"Oh lets hope it goes wrong.."

I like it when my sister goes on date, but I don't like it when Chan is upset, so I say things like that to make it seem like I'm on his side.

"Yeah whatever. Let's go to sleep."

Urg Chan gets so moody.. but he still wrapped his arms around me as he slept.

~~~

It was the next day and I woke up earlier then Chan, so I decided to make him breakfast. His favourite pancakes, bacon, fruit and hash browns. That boy really eats a lot.

*ring..ring*

My phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey felix It's Changbin from yesterday"

"Oh Hey changbinnie.. what's up?"

"Hey! Don't call me that I hate it!"

"I'll call you binnie then.."

"Fine whatever. Anyway I was thinking because you live so close to me I could take you to the studio today.."

"Of course thanks binnie. Well I'm making breakfast right now.. um.. if you want.. do you want to come over and have some?"

"Yeah sure send me your address I'll be there in a few minutes"

"Okay see you then"

I hang up and then quickly send Changbin my address. However I didn't realise someone was listening to my whole conversation.

"Changbinnie? Who's that?"

I freeze. Oh shit. Chan has just heard my real voice and my real mannerisms. Shit. Shit. Shiittt...

"Hmm? What?"

Okay Felix just pretend nothing happened, just continue to cook.

"Don't play dumb with me felix. Who was that on the phone?"