Begin

Lix🥰

I finally finish getting ready. My outfit was simple. I had black skinny jeans, a grey tweed blazer, white blouse and my brown beret. I love this outfit I feel like myself in it, after I stopped pretending to be a bad boy i decided to wear more light colours and more you could say feminine clothing.

"Lix are you ready!?"

I hear chan shout from downstairs, I rush to finish my makeup. It wasn't much but I had to use a lot to cover the hickeys which littered my neck.

"Yeah coming!"

I rushed downstairs and I see Chan, he looked so... sexy. He wore a white dress shirt with a few top buttons undone and the sleeve rolled up, so it would show his muscular, veiny arms. He also had ripped blue skinny jean on which tied the whole look together.

"Babe if you don't stop staring at me like that I won't be able to control myself.."

Chan lurked closer and pulled me close by tugging on the collar of my blazer.

"S..Stop lets just go"

"Okay baby. By the way you look so cute."

I blush and head to the door but I feel a warm, large hand suffocate my hand. Our fingers intertwine and we leave the house hand in hand.

"It's only a short walk, come on"

"I hate walking.."

"Lix then I'll carry you"

And with that said I was lifted into a bridal carry. Gosh I felt so little, also Chan's strength was a definite turn on, but I would never admit that to him. I was probably blushing like a mad man.

"My little prince"

Changbin😾

I've been looking for Felix for the past week. It was beginning to annoy me. I would look at his old apartment but I've forgotten where is was. So stupid.

Anyway I was on my way to the shops to get some food for Hyunjin and Jeongin. We've been extremely close recently and I feel almost complete with them. However I still need Felix, we all need Felix to complete us.

"Chan stop tickling me!"

I hear a familiar whine come from the other side of the street. I see a pink haired boy wrapped up in a blonde guy's arms. But it wasn't just any boy or guy. It was Felix and Chan. I was fuming I knew they would crawl back to each other.

I get my phone out and I begging to call Hyunjin.

*ring..*

"Hey bin what's up?"

"I found him. I'm a xxxxx Avenue. I'll follow him, get here quick and bring Jeongin I have a plan"

I hang up and follow the giggling pair.

"Chan stop touching me!"

"Why? You're so cute I can't help myself"

Ooh chan blah blah blah. It makes me sick seeing Felix with that troll. Being touched by him. Felix will be safe with me and the boys.

"Hey Changbin we're here, so where is he"

"Over there with that Chan guy. I think they're going to that barbecue place"

I point at the two heading towards the restaurant. They were probably on a date.

"So what's your plan to get him back?"

Hyunjin asks raising a suspicious eyebrow.

"Okay well this is whats going to happen.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~