Cuddles

AN: Basically just how they cuddle. It's short but sweet.

//

Josh: He's a literal baby

He doesn't usually like to be the one doing the holding. He likes to lay on your chest and throw his arm around your waist. He likes it when you run your hands through his hair and massage his head. If he does happen to be the one doing the holding, he pretty much latches onto you. He pulls you fully on top of him and latches his ankles behind yours. He wraps his arms around you so he can rub your back and then rolls you both to one side or the other. Cuddling with him can only be described as soft. He usually wears really soft pajamas so unless it's the middle of summer, you can cuddle all night without letting go.

//

Jake: He likes to make you feel safe and protected. 

He likes it when you lay on your back so he can lay half on top of you. He puts his arm over your tummy and interlocks your legs. He usually has his head in the crook of your neck. You asked him how he's able to breathe like that and he said "You breathe life into me all the time baby". He holds you tight and usually refuses to let you go. He sleeps with out a shirt and so do you, so you usually wake up in the middle of the night to unstick yourself from him.

//

Sammy: He likes his space and that's just fine

You don't really do the close contact thing for very long. Sure maybe for a few minutes, but after a while he moves away just a little so he can stretch his stringbean limbs. You still hold hands together as you fall asleep and sometimes you'll get into a kind of spooning position without actually touching. He likes to play with your hair and run his hand up and down your side while you lay like that.

//

Danny: It's intense and makes you never want to leave

He loves cuddles. He loves to spoon you and wrap his leg around your torso to hold you to him while he draws patterns on your chest. He's really warm all the time so you keep the apartment cold at night to avoid having to separate while you sleep. You trade whisper kisses on each other's necks and foreheads and lips until you fall asleep. When you wake up you find yourself being held just as tightly as when you drifted off.