First Times

AN: Holy crap guys over 2k reads?!?!? That's nuts so thank you all so much. As a celebration I've decided to break down and do the most cliché chapter possible. Enjoy!

//

Josh:

It was at your apartment. It was standard. Three dates and you were comfortable enough with him. He took you to a movie and walked you up to your apartment. You invited him in. There was no offer of a drink. He closed the door behind him and you kissed him like you meant it. He got the hint. It was good. Nothing too wild. Missionary. He came first, but he got you off after.

//

Jake:

Obviously it was at the party after you exchanged numbers. You honestly don't remember it that well. He claims to, though you don't fully believe him. You were both very drunk, you more than him. You do know that you felt the soreness in your legs the morning after before you even noticed the hangover. He says you asked for it rough. That , you believe. He says you came twice. You're 85% sure that's a lie. That hadn't ever happened before and it hasn't happened since. The first time you actually remember was really good, though. He was just rough enough, and he cuddled with you after.

//

Sammy:

It was weird for you. It was your first time, but not his. It was about a month into the relationship. Your parents went out of town, thinking they could trust you. At least you didn't have a party. You knew you were ready, but you were still nervous. You invited him over under the ruse of a movie and snacks, but he knew what you wanted when you kissed him at the start of the movie. You did it in your bed. He was scared that he would hurt you. He was right to be scared. You just couldn't relax and that probably made it more painful. You didn't bleed too much, but it freaked him out. You kept the tears to a minimum. He wanted to stop but you told him to keep going. You just wanted to get it over with. You didn't enjoy it at all, but you didn't regret it. He needed a lot of reassuring after that he hadn't done something wrong.

//

Danny:

It was more fun than you were expecting. Up to that point most of your experiences with sex had been either unpleasant or unsatisfying. You had been together for a few weeks officially and you were at his house. Nobody was home and he was supposed to go on tour the next week. You weren't exactly looking forward to doing it but you weren't about to make him go without putting out at least once. It was obvious from the start that he knew what he was doing. He was the first man to ever get you to come without help from you. It was not something you would soon forget.